Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dragon race??? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1388)

LastSpartan 04-26-2010 01:53 PM

Dragon race???

i'm very confused how dragons can start their own empire.:confused: They are mindless savage beasts that most races slay for glory..I mean they are just animals, their brains arnt that big to construct powrful fortresses and swalls. I'm not tryting to insult them but this is true, after all they are just animals. I still don't get how Reverie plans to use em??

welshie 04-26-2010 02:11 PM

Dragons atm are not a playable race meerly merc's. As for your comments on Dragons, just have a look at the size of their cranium and compair it to a humans, much larger. And consider we only use what 10% of our brain any who im sure there is reasonable excuse to evolve around this, look at how smart dragons are in tales/book/movies that there some kind of higher being looking to protect us and the inferior species.

nickson104 04-26-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastSpartan (Post 27538)
i'm very confused how dragons can start their own empire.:confused: They are mindless savage beasts that most races slay for glory..I mean they are just animals, their brains arnt that big to construct powrful fortresses and swalls. I'm not tryting to insult them but this is true, after all they are just animals. I still don't get how Reverie plans to use em??

Where is your proof of this?

In many cases, dragons are portrayed as wise, powerful creatures...

Besides, the race was a Draconian one, it consisted of many types of units, including half dragons, drakelings and of course the mighty Royal Dragon...

I want that title back!!! :( I loved being a royal dragon!!!

Yami-Yagari 04-26-2010 02:18 PM

The IQ of dragons easily exceeds that of orcs, so them being to stupid is just a baseless statement

Alex Walz 04-26-2010 06:16 PM

Nickson's got it down. Our dragons were wise and were able to come up with some pretty good tactics and research but as for all the manual labor and building, that's what their enslaved orc/dragon hybrids ("Drakes") were for.

LastSpartan 04-26-2010 06:25 PM

ok

thx for clearing up the dragons for me, i was being a little stereotype i guess...I was thinking of those dragons from WOW.

welshie 04-26-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastSpartan (Post 27555)
thx for clearing up the dragons for me, i was being a little stereotype i guess...I was thinking of those dragons from WOW.

even the dragons on wow are all mighty wise creatures..... Given the task of protection of the world when the titans left.

nickson104 04-27-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Walz (Post 27554)
Nickson's got it down.

Of course :) I was an avid dragon follower, im still disappointed they got cut :( :p Orcs are gonna be my next best thing though :) :p

blackfang 04-27-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickson104 (Post 27572)
Of course :) I was an avid dragon follower, im still disappointed they got cut :( :p Orcs are gonna be my next best thing though :) :p

I will make sure to cut your orcs as well:mad: WITH MY SWORDS:D

Puppeteer 05-04-2010 02:36 PM

You guys sure know how to derail a thread. Anyway, that ole discussion is in the Pub now.