Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Will you be able to use the xbox 360 mike? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1379)

LastSpartan 04-18-2010 04:27 AM

Will you be able to use the xbox 360 mic?
 
Instead of the chat box is it possible if we could use the mike to souronding players?

DarkMaster 04-18-2010 05:51 AM

I sure hope so. Not that I even have an XBox

Yami-Yagari 04-18-2010 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkMaster (Post 27322)
I sure hope so. Not that I even have an XBox

if it were to become a feature on the xbox, sure thing it will be for the pc to

Darathor 04-20-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastSpartan (Post 27313)
Instead of the chat box is it possible if we could use the mike to souronding players?

You would be able to chat with other players using the mic, but as for a channel for a region being used with mics, it wouldn't work too well because there would be too many players. I think you would have to be in rts mode to actually talk to another player.

Yami-Yagari 04-21-2010 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darathor (Post 27401)
You would be able to chat with other players using the mic, but as for a channel for a region being used with mics, it wouldn't work too well because there would be too many players. I think you would have to be in rts mode to actually talk to another player.

Yeah, global voice chat would just get to confusing, but would be nice to be able to chat with guild members with mic

blackfang 04-21-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yami-Yagari (Post 27418)
Yeah, global voice chat would just get to confusing, but would be nice to be able to chat with guild members with mic

how about making different channels:p Not that i even have an xie but it could be fun if i try it on xboxes:D

Michael Mullens 05-15-2010 12:05 PM

standard xbox live chat incoming

"Yeah mutha F*****, F*** Yo Couch, I'm Destroying yo Kingdom! Raping yo queen"

"Calm Down"

"Pwned Noob!"

":( "

SPARROW94 05-16-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ComaXO (Post 28483)
standard xbox live chat incoming

"Yeah mutha F*****, F*** Yo Couch, I'm Destroying yo Kingdom! Raping yo queen"

"Calm Down"

"Pwned Noob!"

":( "

HUHU, im confident theres gonna be voice chat, and if not. im ready to flame.

LiTos456 05-17-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPARROW94 (Post 28575)
im ready to flame.

Please don't, Sparrow.

SPARROW94 05-17-2010 07:08 PM

Can some one please edit the thread name. i have no idea who mike is and why he's such a matter for xbox 360's. good job last spartan.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.