Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Media Fair (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Fantasy Friday XX - The Beta 1.03 Build (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1344)

Alex Walz 04-02-2010 01:15 PM

Fantasy Friday XX - The Beta 1.03 Build

Welcome back to another Fantasy Friday! Today we will be straying from our themed showcases to present you with a wide array of screenshots taken by our Executive Producer, Konstantin Fomenko, to show off our latest build - the build that many of you will be playing shortly! The build is finished and after a short period of QA, we will be able to send out the first beta. Expect to hear more news on this as well as a launch date next week. :)

I won't be providing commentary for each screenshot as they're all stuff we've discussed previously and they're pretty easy to look at and figure out what's going on, but, if you have any questions about one of these shots, feel free to post it and I'll fill you in. These shots feature the latest graphics, level designs, building GUIs, World Map structure, market implementation, and unit interaction in the MMORTS and Skirmish modes. Enjoy!

otomotopia 04-02-2010 01:50 PM

0_0

My prayers have been answered :D

Puppeteer 04-02-2010 02:03 PM

"With undying // Death defying love for you"
Unfortunately with A-levels coming up most of my time will be spent revising, followed by preparation for my month-long adventure in Kenya.

Henry Martin 04-02-2010 02:22 PM

Great. This some good news after I just done being sick. I was vomiting like crazy.

Alex Walz 04-02-2010 02:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I resized them all for slower connections, but the first shot deserves to be seen at original size. ;)

Darvin 04-02-2010 02:36 PM

Glad to hear we finally have a timetable :-)

Bluecewe 04-02-2010 03:10 PM

Anymore news on Beta keys?

nickson104 04-02-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Walz (Post 26640)
I resized them all for slower connections, but the first shot deserves to be seen at original size. ;)

That shot also has the only visible glitch i can see... A floating crossbowman, just off the right tower... but man does they look amazing, especially that first one... And i quite liked the pic of seeing the mercenary master :) :p

DarkMaster 04-02-2010 04:52 PM

Aah, I love Friday, *ahem* Saturday mornings:) . So many juicy screenies to salivate over.

Darathor 04-02-2010 05:58 PM

These screenshots are just breathtakingly awesome, they just really look awesome and get me so excited for the game. I can't wait to get the beta now, knowing that it's oh so near, and seeing the awesomeness of the game now.

The game just looks so awesome and I am really really looking forward to playing it.:D