Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Staff's working space (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1302)

Arctopus 02-25-2010 04:17 AM

Staff's working space
 
I wonder how the environment at the studios of Reverie World look like.
Are there any pictures? (where the modeling is done and such)

Josh Warner 02-25-2010 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fecility (Post 25040)
I wonder how the environment at the studios of Reverie World look like.
Are there any pictures? (where the modeling is done and such)

A lot of us work remotely. I'm sitting next to my bed while working right now. I quite like it however, as such we're also all pretty active on the forums/msn. Rather than running around a studio trying to find the person I need to talk to, I can just pm them or send them an IM.

blackfang 02-25-2010 07:47 AM

sounds fun:D

Arctopus 02-25-2010 07:57 AM

I find it realy cool that the makers of DoF are actually talking on this forum, and not only the 'forummods'

blackfang 02-25-2010 09:02 AM

its awesome, especially that they check the suggestion threads:D Love ya;)

Josh Warner 02-25-2010 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fecility (Post 25046)
I find it realy cool that the makers of DoF are actually talking on this forum, and not only the 'forummods'

I'm sure as the game progresses onto release people will start complaining that we're posting on forums instead of working ;)

wills370 02-25-2010 12:14 PM

Lol yeah i wouldent be able to trust myself i dont think with getting the work done if i had so many distractions around me. Hmm who knows though i may suprise myself:)

Kire 02-25-2010 01:14 PM

For me it is impossible to do anything at home =P. Since i have 3 kitties and they all seek attention =P (and are spoiled). Usually one is on my book, one on my legs and one on my chest/arm or on top of/over arm cuz want to be carried like a baby =) (this happens if they dont find anyone else to torture). But the worst come when they wake up and want to eat =P. And when they sleep on you, with their cute little faces, it makes also you very sleepy ... no wonder why i get sometimes not so good marks in school =P.
Conclusion: if you want to work at home than dont get kitties (or at least spoiled kitties .... lol they even yell at me sometimes cuz i must put them to sleep x.x).

Arctopus 02-25-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kire (Post 25063)
For me it is impossible to do anything at home =P. Since i have 3 kitties and they all seek attention =P (and are spoiled). Usually one is on my book, one on my legs and one on my chest/arm or on top of/over arm cuz want to be carried like a baby =) (this happens if they dont find anyone else to torture). But the worst come when they wake up and want to eat =P. And when they sleep on you, with their cute little faces, it makes also you very sleepy ... no wonder why i get sometimes not so good marks in school =P.
Conclusion: if you want to work at home than dont get kitties (or at least spoiled kitties .... lol they even yell at me sometimes cuz i must put them to sleep x.x).

mine starts killing the couch when he wants to get out. and continuously 'mjiauws' when you're near him. I still love him though, oh yes.. He's called Cat.

zach12wqasxz 02-25-2010 11:43 PM

i saw my neighbor hit 2 baby kittens yesterday in the road, he managed to hit them wiht both front tires. all there were 2 small crunched up bodeis.........very sad
but anyway on-topic, does reverie have any sort of biulding/workplace?
i kinda always pictured you guys in one big meeting room comeing up with ideas for the game, then going out into a little office with a few computers and makeing them reality


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.