Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guilds? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1292)

HolyPollo 02-21-2010 07:20 PM

Guilds?
 
Does everyone start off with their own kingdom or could you technically serve as a vassal of someone else's kingdom? Is their real time alliances or is it always just a free for all?

zach12wqasxz 02-21-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyPollo (Post 24775)
Does everyone start off with their own kingdom or could you technically serve as a vassal of someone else's kingdom? Is their real time alliances or is it always just a free for all?

ok well these questions have been answered in multiple threads, im sure u can also find the answers in the facts thread as well. but as to your questions, you will start off with your own little patch of land, you will not be a vassal, and there will be giulds and alliances in the mmo version that will play a pretty large part in the game. no its not always a free for all

also another tool you can use is the search bar, im sure if u searched giulds there would have been at least half a dozen threads regarding it.

HolyPollo 02-22-2010 04:07 AM

Thanks so much. This was my very first post and I felt ashamed immediately after because of the stress on looking at the FAQ. Thanks for not dismissing me outright. I'm still incredibly excited!

raving 02-22-2010 05:26 AM

meh remember my first post too, also a post you could find in the faq :p

Thechampio2 02-22-2010 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyPollo (Post 24795)
Thanks so much. This was my very first post and I felt ashamed immediately after because of the stress on looking at the FAQ. Thanks for not dismissing me outright. I'm still incredibly excited!

Ha! N00b at forums eh? You better hope they have guilds because you wouldn't want to be against me Holy. I'll beat you like last Mon in AoE3. My Spanish FF > your brits anytime. ROFL :D

blackfang 02-22-2010 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thechampio2 (Post 24806)
Ha! N00b at forums eh? You better hope they have guilds because you wouldn't want to be against me Holy. I'll beat you like last Mon in AoE3. My Spanish FF > your brits anytime. ROFL :D

Look at that >< biting mark:p It clearly states that brits eat spanish:rolleyes:

zach12wqasxz 02-22-2010 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HolyPollo (Post 24795)
Thanks so much. This was my very first post and I felt ashamed immediately after because of the stress on looking at the FAQ. Thanks for not dismissing me outright. I'm still incredibly excited!

lol i think everyone is guilty at posting a topic already in the FAQ's at on point or another, wether on this forum or another. i know i did quite a few times

HolyPollo 02-22-2010 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thechampio2 (Post 24806)
Ha! N00b at forums eh? You better hope they have guilds because you wouldn't want to be against me Holy. I'll beat you like last Mon in AoE3. My Spanish FF > your brits anytime. ROFL :D

Haha I'm still perfecting my manor boom champio. You'll see tonight when I whomp you.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.