Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Force attack (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1167)

DDERME 12-17-2009 04:09 PM

Force attack

can the game have a button eg:ctrl that makes the unit attack what evers clicked on it shouldnt be too hard just to add a function i need this function
to be in this game and it can be usfull for destroying wild life etc

Kire 12-17-2009 05:26 PM

I used this for killing my comp allies in AoE2 =P, but at AoE1 they just put me on enemy if i done that -.-, or huh the tree road in blackforest or arena map i made with catapults.... so i guess it could be abused so doubt it will be here. And why would you kill wildlife instead of eating or breeding them for food?

zach12wqasxz 12-17-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kire (Post 21717)
I used this for killing my comp allies in AoE2 =P, but at AoE1 they just put me on enemy if i done that -.-, or huh the tree road in blackforest or arena map i made with catapults.... so i guess it could be abused so doubt it will be here. And why would you kill wildlife instead of eating or breeding them for food?

cuz he eats orcs!!!

DDERME 12-18-2009 01:31 AM

yea i eat orcs instead of pigs or goats theyr more nutritious and they taste
like cookies im eating some right now

Darathor 12-18-2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kire (Post 21717)

I'm quite sure it will be in, it is also used for attacking neutral people, and attack-moving. I would just go crazy if there was no attack-move button.

Kire 12-18-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darathor (Post 21727)
I'm quite sure it will be in, it is also used for attacking neutral people, and attack-moving. I would just go crazy if there was no attack-move button.

Maybe it will be just that you can hurt only enemies with it?

Joseph Visscher 12-18-2009 05:50 PM

We plan to have many usefull commands. For range units this will be a must, at least an Attack Area, or Volley Area ability. for all soldiers we plan to have Attack Move which units will attack everything along the way to a location. We also plan to have a Assemble to walls command which will send selected units to walls.

zach12wqasxz 12-18-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher (Post 21744)
We plan to have many usefull commands. For range units this will be a must, at least an Attack Area, or Volley Area ability. for all soldiers we plan to have Attack Move which units will attack everything along the way to a location. We also plan to have a Assemble to walls command which will send selected units to walls.

will we be able to prevent this from happening? like if i wanted to get some units secretly behind eemy lines, i dont want them automaticllly attacking nearby untis that dont know there there

Darathor 12-18-2009 07:20 PM

There will probably be stances to make sure that they don't attack, or you could just have them always moving. You have press a button to attack move.