Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Massively.com Interviews Reverie World Studios (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1130)

Alex Walz 11-30-2009 11:39 AM

Massively.com Interviews Reverie World Studios

We were recently approached by Massively, a premier site for MMOG news and editorials, about doing an interview regarding Dawn of Fantasy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Massively
Scheduled for a release in 2010, Dawn of Fantasy is a title we hadn't been hearing a great deal about before now, but certainly not for lack of impression. The game promises to offer both single-player modes and a large-scale MMORTS mode, allowing players to command small units up to huge armies across the world of Mythador. With three races, promises of huge-scale city warfare, and a flexible and adaptive system, it's shaping up to be an impressive offering in the currently rather anemic MMORTS field.

We recently had a chance to talk with Executive Producer Konstantin Fomenko and Assistant Producer Alex Walz of Reverie World Studios, who were kind enough to offer us several screenshots in the gallery below as well as an exclusive interview. We're also working on getting our readers entry into the upcoming closed beta of the game, so read the interview after the jump, and take a look at the official site for more information about the game. If you're a fan of the RTS genre, you've got some reasons to be excited here.

Check out the interview, as well as seven exclusive, never-before-seen screenshots at Massively.com!

LiTos456 11-30-2009 01:26 PM

WOW, thats awesome. I'm really glad that you guys finally got yourself into the more exposed modern media. Its slowly flowing into the internets! Great job guys, it's exciting to see this.

zach12wqasxz 11-30-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Walz (Post 21187)
We were recently approached by Massively, a premier site for MMOG news and editorials, about doing an interview regarding Dawn of Fantasy:

Check out the interview, as well as seven exclusive, never-before-seen screenshots at Massively.com!

i have to say that within the last month or so we have accumulated a lot of new members and now with the game finally getting attention and advertisement i can sense another influx of players fairly soon. also i learned a few new things when i read the interview so im glad they came and intereiwed reverie, and plus the screenshots, AWESOME

Supreme 11-30-2009 01:53 PM

Nice.

Oh zach, dont take it as an insult but, would you mind cleaning up your post to make it a little more readable. It usually makes sence what you type but its just so damn hard to read...:P

wills370 11-30-2009 03:56 PM

I think its a good step in the right direction. time to start getting the medie really going in the comming months. (With there comment about the readers review of closed beta. Are they intending on having someone from there team joining in). Also it was a really positive review so WELL DONE TO EVERYONE. Your hard work is really paying off.

Josh Warner 11-30-2009 05:25 PM

I'm sure we'll be giving keys out to journalists eventually, but it sounds like they're trying to get keys for some of their readers for now. I don't deal with any of that stuff though. Would have to ask alex or kon for details.

zach12wqasxz 11-30-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme (Post 21193)
Nice.

Oh zach, dont take it as an insult but, would you mind cleaning up your post to make it a little more readable. It usually makes sence what you type but its just so damn hard to read...:P

i apolagize if my posts have been sloppy. i do not take offense to constructive criticism. i hope this post was better than my prior posts

wills370 11-30-2009 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josh Warner (Post 21195)
I'm sure we'll be giving keys out to journalists eventually, but it sounds like they're trying to get keys for some of their readers for now. I don't deal with any of that stuff though. Would have to ask alex or kon for details.

can you forward the message for me. i would say though in my opinion they shouldent get into the early stage betas. Let thoose stay withthe main forum but thoose readers could win ones to the final stage or 4 aswell. But if it helps the game then i dont mind what you do.

Darathor 11-30-2009 09:06 PM

Nice to see the game starting to get out there. Hopefully there will be quite a few more people around here in the next few months.

I found another article about DoF here http://worthplaying.com/article/2009/7/22/news/63603/

raving 12-01-2009 11:35 AM

inc crowded forum :D