Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Pub (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Regulatory jobs for lawyers (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113)

SandraBreton 09-27-2007 10:29 PM

Regulatory jobs for lawyers

Law is any written or positive rule or a collection of rules prescribed under the authority of the state or nation, as ‘by the people’ in its constitution. The laws of a country are upheld by the judiciary, which is an organization of the courts of law.

Legal private practice is a major opening for law degree holders. A lawyer is a confidential adviser to whom people turn to for legal advice in a variety of matters. Lawyers normally appear in a court of law on behalf of their clients to sort out problems through applying the legal knowledge in an objective approach.

The lawyer first discusses the problem with client, interviews witnesses and prepares the case. Lawyers normally specialize in particular branch of legal work like civil law, criminal law, labor law, tax law etc.

Numerous Regulatory jobs are available for law graduates. Almost all companies hire at least one law graduate to smoothen up the various processes that may otherwise get entangled in the web of court disputes under different jurisdictions and different clauses.

Not only that, sometimes the development process of a product from the lab to the market may be blocked in between by the numerous cumbersome rules and procedures. To avoid such delays and exigencies, a law expert with wide experience in the regulatory affairs sector is preferred by the government and private agencies.

olauwers 09-28-2007 11:57 AM

Yippee! All I ever expected from a forum of an RTS game. A good lawyer job for me. :D

The Witch King of Angmar 09-28-2007 02:39 PM

Wow this topic is awkward even for off topic.

jap88 09-28-2007 02:54 PM

Wheres the banhammer?

Ryan Zelazny 09-28-2007 03:42 PM

I'm not even sure if it's ban-worthy, I mean it's not ****ography or anything unsuitable. Telling you that there are lawer jobs out there for law graduates is good information I suppose...

Gallivan 09-28-2007 03:47 PM

I don't believe it's an actual network, I think it just harvests your information.

iceblast 09-28-2007 03:53 PM

we get this spam all the time at istari productions with ****ography and spam advertisement, normally car advertisements and hardcore ****ography if i was you i would filter these stuff out

Gallivan 09-28-2007 04:22 PM

It's hard though, these guys are relentless.

The best thing to do is:

Have a thing asking a registering user to input the following image.

and

Don't allow new users to post URLs until they have x amount of posts.

olauwers 09-28-2007 04:55 PM

These aren't actual persons, just spambots. They don't really have any feelings or something like that, and they won't mind if you ban them ;)

The Witch King of Angmar 09-28-2007 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olauwers (Post 2006)
These aren't actual persons, just spambots. They don't really have any feelings or something like that, and they won't mind if you ban them ;)

Really cool. I didn't know they made those.