Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   how many troops (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1129)

MGUY 11-30-2009 04:36 AM

how many troops

hi guys..well i have a question.. how many troops can u make in the game because it looks like u can make alot of troops but i wish u can tell me an accurate number.:confused:

Supreme 11-30-2009 10:44 AM

onethousandfivehunderd and twentyone

bikkebakke 11-30-2009 11:00 AM

onethousandfivehundred and twentyone AND A HALF dont forget the little midget!

LiTos456 11-30-2009 01:20 PM

Hahaha come on guys, don't prank now.
You can make a lot. There's no limit as of now (we don't know exactly) but population caps depend on a few things and eeeh I don't read much so I'll let someone else continue this sentence.

zach12wqasxz 11-30-2009 01:37 PM

based on the information i have gathered through months of constantly following this forum population caps depend on the level of your army, the size of your city and also the type of units you recruit/train ( i think, not sure ). also you can have more than 1 army and city, so basically, you have an umlimited population cap in the sense that you control enough territory/cities to support them. also you can have multiple armies in one place, for example 1 defending your city and 1 free army to do whatever, the specific number of armies in one territory has not been yet verified so i guess we gotta wait for that

Supreme 11-30-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikkebakke (Post 21186)
onethousandfivehundred and twentyone AND A HALF dont forget the little midget!

oooooooh completely forgot about the little guy ^^

(But as zach/litos stated, its gonna be a lot, I think the (high) limit is gonna be per division rather than the entire army (which is unlimited))

Darathor 11-30-2009 09:08 PM

Individually armies can only have so many men in it, but you can have as many armies as you want so I'm not exactly sure as to how many you normally would have. In each army, the most you could have would probably be around 1-3 thousand, but I'm just guessing here.

MGUY 12-01-2009 01:42 AM

orcs

lol in this case i am choosing orcs :p .they r like countless ants.

nickson104 12-01-2009 09:38 AM

If i remember rightly, which i probably dont, i think the proposed limits were about 800 for elves, 1000 for humans and 1200 for orcs... but then again... it has been a looong time since the topic arose...

May I ask why no-one EVER searches these things? there is a search bar for a reason... :p

And as for the little guy... how dare you forget him?! The dwarves will take their revenge on you! just wait for the expansion!!! :p

zach12wqasxz 12-01-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickson104 (Post 21208)
If i remember rightly, which i probably dont, i think the proposed limits were about 800 for elves, 1000 for humans and 1200 for orcs... but then again... it has been a looong time since the topic arose...

May I ask why no-one EVER searches these things? there is a search bar for a reason... :p

And as for the little guy... how dare you forget him?! The dwarves will take their revenge on you! just wait for the expansion!!! :p

the reason i never use the search bar is because i find it very unrelaible, i have searched for old posts and topics only to get this response..............................Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search.
so i can see why nobody ever uses the search bar, if anyone disagrees with me feel free to post a response, i wanna see if anybody else shares my opinion