Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   army question? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1127)

hatakehia 11-28-2009 10:08 PM

army question?
 
I was wondering is there going to be two population caps?One for your army & one for your city inhabitants?I have another question how many soldiers are going to be in a battalion & how many battalions can be in a army?

Josh Warner 11-28-2009 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatakehia (Post 21168)
I was wondering is there going to be two population caps?One for your army & one for your city inhabitants?I have another question how many soldiers are going to be in a battalion & how many battalions can be in a army?

The size of a battalion depends on if it's full strength ie: any units have died, and the type of unit. A goblin battalion will have more than say a Cavalry battalion.

Each army has a cap for how many battalions it can hold, and each player has a cap for total population. As far as specifics, can't really go into that. Can only answer questions with publicly available information. I can say that it's subject to change if feedback warrants it though, and that armies will really feel and look like an army in size.

hatakehia 11-28-2009 10:36 PM

Thank you sir for the stupid fast quick response:D.Another question how will you replenish soldiers in a battalion also how does recruiting work?Do you buy soldiers individually then form a battalion or buy them in a battalion?

Josh Warner 11-28-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatakehia (Post 21172)
Thank you sir for the stupid fast quick response:D.Another question how will you replenish soldiers in a battalion also how does recruiting work?Do you buy soldiers individually then form a battalion or buy them in a battalion?

Battalions will replenish over time when your army is idle/they are in your city. Players will buy units by the battalion.

And I read the forums while I work, they provide a nice break. I just happened to refresh just after you posted.

hatakehia 11-28-2009 10:50 PM

Do battalions replenish their numbers while the player is offline?also will the battalion experience level have effect on the time it takes to replenish units.also would it be possible to merge two battalions with low numbers?Wow you guys work on the weekends:eek:

Josh Warner 11-28-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatakehia (Post 21175)
Do battalions replenish their numbers while the player is offline?also will the battalion experience level have effect on the time it takes to replenish units.also would it be possible to merge two battalions with low numbers?Wow you guys work on the weekends:eek:

I do not know if we intend for replenishing while offline, would have to ask someone else I'm afraid. Battalion experience right now doesn't, but that may change later. Merging battalions is something that wouldn't really serve any purpose, so no. Again might change, but doubt this one. Units function the same regardless of how full the battalion is.

And I work from home since Reverie is awesome, so working weekends is no problem.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.