Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dawn of Fantasy Heaven Trivia Challenge (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1125)

Blatant7 11-25-2009 12:05 PM

Dawn of Fantasy Heaven Trivia Challenge

Hey guys, we at DoFH are having a trivia challenge. This is your last chance to win a beta key from our site, so make sure to head on over there and win one.

This is similar to the Trivia/Scavenger Hunt we had a while ago, with a few differences. Basically, every day or so for a while I will post a question related to Dawn of Fantasy, and the first person to correctly answer the question receives a point, not a third stage beta key like before.

At the end of the challenge, the two people with the most points will each receive a second stage beta key, and the third-highest score receives a key to the third beta.

You may only give one answer per post, and you are not allowed to edit your posts. After you guess, you must wait for two more people to guess (not just post) before you can guess again.

So, do you think you're an expert on Dawn of Fantasy? If so, this is the place to prove it. Good luck!

Supreme 11-25-2009 12:30 PM

Little unfair you already started : o

Blatant7 11-25-2009 12:44 PM

Yeah, I forgot to make an announcement here. Sorry. But it has only just started, and there will be plenty of time to catch up and win.

Supreme 11-25-2009 02:56 PM

But still, id be quite upset if I lost with one or two difference in points.

Ps: Im a senior member now? Im only 21.... :(

nickson104 11-25-2009 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme (Post 21072)
But still, id be quite upset if I lost with one or two difference in points.

Ps: Im a senior member now? Im only 21.... :(

Indeed, those points may make quite a difference...

Also Whoever is hosting the quiz... should announce a time when they will upload new question... it is unfair on many who just cant check constantly or do as Haeso suggested and use obscure questions... it would be much more interesting, trawl through some of the older posts rather than very recent ones and all from the media releases... It is more of a 'find it first' rather thank knowledge...

And the 'senior member' is an indication of how many posts you make, after X amount of posts you become a senior member, or rank up in your sect if you have one... I want dragons back... Royal Dragon was such a good rank... :(

Blatant7 11-25-2009 08:08 PM

Right, after listening to the opinions of a lot of people, I've decided that I will be announcing the time of the next question in the future. Tomorrow's question will be revealed around 5:00 PM EDT (US). Make sure to be there!

Supreme 11-26-2009 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickson104 (Post 21074)
And the 'senior member' is an indication of how many posts you make, after X amount of posts you become a senior member, or rank up in your sect if you have one... I want dragons back... Royal Dragon was such a good rank... :(

Their making fun of my age, im sure of it :(

Espadachim 11-26-2009 02:37 PM

Blatant, today, 26 or tomorrow, 27. Because at DoFH you posted that the round would be tomorrow yesterday, which makes it today, but you posted here that it would be tomorrow, 27, so, it will be today or tomorrow? :confused:

Blatant7 11-26-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espadachim (Post 21108)
Blatant, today, 26 or tomorrow, 27. Because at DoFH you posted that the round would be tomorrow yesterday, which makes it today, but you posted here that it would be tomorrow, 27, so, it will be today or tomorrow? :confused:

It's today, the 26th. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about, I posted both messages yesterday.

Espadachim 11-26-2009 03:52 PM

Oddly enough, I saw your post labeled without the "yesterday". :o