Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Release Date and Beta Date? (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1122)

Feweh 11-22-2009 02:18 PM

New Release Date and Beta Date?
 
Hey guys, i've been hanging around and watching DoF for well over 2 years now.


I'm just curious as to what the new release dates are.

As i recall they said beta would be in early fall, and thats clearly passed. When is beta expected now.


I also recall the release date was set to Q1 10

So what are things at, i'm just curious theres no rush i've been following DoF forever and im just wondering.

Supreme 11-22-2009 02:21 PM

It's not gonna be Q1, its all we know. (release)

Konstantin Fomenko 11-22-2009 02:37 PM

This is not an official statement but an estimate.

Late January or early February 2010 - Closed Beta Starts

April 2010 - Open Beta Starts.

Release date won`t be up to us.

Generation 11-22-2009 03:30 PM

That's pretty near :D

wills370 11-22-2009 06:14 PM

Sounds good to me :D

hope the publishers dont hold it off to long. Get in touch with whoever did dragon age origins there marketing kicked ass :D in the uk anyway :)

nickson104 11-23-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wills370 (Post 20971)
Sounds good to me :D

hope the publishers dont hold it off to long. Get in touch with whoever did dragon age origins there marketing kicked ass :D in the uk anyway :)

Really? I didnt even know it came out until a day later when one of my mates was telling me about it... Im gonna get it for christmas though :)

wills370 11-23-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickson104 (Post 20985)
Really? I didnt even know it came out until a day later when one of my mates was telling me about it... Im gonna get it for christmas though :)

:O wow search some of the promo vids on youtube etc its quite impressive what they did for the tv ads and posters. Was everywhere around me anyway

zach12wqasxz 11-23-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feweh (Post 20960)
Hey guys, i've been hanging around and watching DoF for well over 2 years now.


I'm just curious as to what the new release dates are.

As i recall they said beta would be in early fall, and thats clearly passed. When is beta expected now.


I also recall the release date was set to Q1 10

So what are things at, i'm just curious theres no rush i've been following DoF forever and im just wondering.

well you missed all the beta contests mostly, but there MIGHT be another one, ( i really hope so ).and this game i estimate to be released summer or fall of 2010, open beta doest start till april so i dont know, i think theres gonna be a lot of bugs reveries gonna have to work out before they release it, but im not an expert

LiTos456 11-23-2009 01:17 PM

Lol I remember the game was supposed to come out in february.
I dont mind though. In fact, I like it. Gives me time to get done with all the current high budget release games :p

Josh Warner 11-23-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiTos456 (Post 20988)
Lol I remember the game was supposed to come out in february.
I dont mind though. In fact, I like it. Gives me time to get done with all the current high budget release games :p

Shame most of these triple A bloated-budget titles spend most of their money on graphics and the gameplay is recycled. :p


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.