Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Alliance yay or nay :) (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1115)

treelin 11-19-2009 06:29 PM

Alliance yay or nay :)
 
Should I ally with others or just manipulate another king and then strike him down after my plan has carried out? I feel so evil right now, i think its where i want to play so bad but hey this is a good feeling yay or nay? YAY..

Treelin visits another elven kind
Treelin: Greetings fellow elven kind please attack the humans on the southmount and when you win you will be rewarded

Elven kind: We are happy to accept your offer

Treelin: Thank you for your services, i now release you into doom

Treelin attacks another elven kind

WOO i can feels it! EVIL :cool:

zach12wqasxz 11-19-2009 07:17 PM

lol, i think i will play dawn of fantasy like i play eve-online. ill start up an alliance of loyal and strong followers, and then send a few off to join other alliances and then betray them, get there alliance to attack my alliance, and then get my buddy to betray them and hit them were it hurts!...steal all there loot and run. any one wanna join me in my evil schemes?..also will betryal be possible in this game(devs)?

treelin 11-19-2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz (Post 20861)
lol, i think i will play dawn of fantasy like i play eve-online. ill start up an alliance of loyal and strong followers, and then send a few off to join other alliances and then betray them, get there alliance to attack my alliance, and then get my buddy to betray them and hit them were it hurts!...steal all there loot and run. any one wanna join me in my evil schemes?..also will betryal be possible in this game(devs)?

I would be honored to join your evil schemes. Great evil minds think alike :cool:

Joseph Visscher 11-19-2009 08:22 PM

Betrayal during combat/battle/war Cannot be confirmed or not at this time.
but we do have alliances

zach12wqasxz 11-19-2009 09:02 PM

i think if you could backstab your so called "allies" it would be epically fun. its what makes eve-online so much fun. though there is one drawback to it,
u can never know who to trust....mwahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

on another note i think ill start my alliance with treelin, anyone else care to join me? the best alliances start out early and strong!....omg i cant wait for this game:D

PirateofCheem 11-20-2009 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz (Post 20867)
the best alliances start out early and strong!....omg i cant wait for this game:D

this makes me wonder...

what happens if someone starts the mmo a year after the game comes out, won't they be at a massive disadvantage?

Josh Warner 11-20-2009 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PirateofCheem (Post 20869)
this makes me wonder...

what happens if someone starts the mmo a year after the game comes out, won't they be at a massive disadvantage?

As time goes by there will likely be changes made for new players to give them some advantages to catch up just like most other MMOs. But even so - yes, newer players will be at a disadvantage for a while after joining in an MMO. If they weren't, what would be the point of a persistent world. That is not to say they won't be able to catch up, as I said there will be ways to help them with that. No MMO survives without new players.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2001-2011 Reverie World Studios INC. All Rights Reserved.