Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Square (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Reverie Forum Moderators and Super Moderators. (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1106)

Joseph Visscher 11-13-2009 12:27 PM

New Reverie Forum Moderators and Super Moderators.

Your Forum moderator masters Puppeteer, Darvin, and The Witch King of Angmar are being promoted to Super Moderators. They will also have two additional moderator minions to govern, LiTos456 and Jean=A=Luc.

Both LiTos456 and Jean=A=Luc have been reporting ‘Ban Hammererable’ offences to Reverie of other members for a long time, it is time to give them the power to do something about it themselves.

Congratulations to all of the official Moderators and Super Moderators of Reverie World Studios Public Forums.

zach12wqasxz 11-13-2009 12:42 PM

what exactly is a super moderater? and congrats everyone

Joseph Visscher 11-13-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz (Post 20657)
what exactly is a super moderater? and congrats everyone

A super moderator can do all the same as a moderator and a lot more, it outranks normal moderators, so if other moderators go out of line the super moderator can kick his boot up the Moderator's... ... as,,, you should know now the Super Moderator is way more powerful. ;)

Jean=A=Luc 11-13-2009 01:34 PM

Now there's a surprise, thanks Joseph. :)

Just one question, why can I infract regular users but not you? :p

In any case I actually have decent moderation experience so I should be able to do some good (When I'm not abusing my powers to spread horrible, yet hilarious, disinformation).

Puppeteer 11-13-2009 01:57 PM

Wooh. Congratz Li and Ji.
Do some good? What are you on about Jean? You're in a position of power! :p

LiTos456 11-13-2009 03:39 PM

Thanks a lot Joseph, and thanks a lot to all of you guys. Congratulations to the rest of the team as well for getting promoted and Jean for becoming a moderator as well!
I'm really glad I finally have the opportunity to be of assistance to these forums as well as finally being able to kick that shameful bottom of those bloody advertisers that have been ..making me mad... for the last few weeks.
Once again, thank you everyone, and congratulations to the rest!

Kire 11-13-2009 04:03 PM

Ohh the power ... wana share some to us mortals ?=P Or should we steal it like in old times they stole light /fire from gods ?=P
Gratz to 2 new minions (=P thats a funny word =P).

LiTos456 11-13-2009 04:09 PM

Lol I feel like the minions from Overlord 2!

Puppeteer 11-13-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

I'm really glad I finally have the opportunity to be of assistance to these forums as well as finally being able to kick that shameful bottom of those bloody advertisers that have been ..making me mad... for the last few weeks.
Unfortunately you can't do much to stop the bots, but have fun anyway! :p

Kire 11-13-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puppeteer (Post 20695)
Unfortunately you can't do much to stop the bots, but have fun anyway! :p

Its like Sisyphus .... doing job that has no ending and much later you will go mad and want to dominate the world khmm.. dof forums =P