Reverie World Studios Forums

Reverie World Studios Forums (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php)
-   Public Suggestions and Proposals (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Win with a great culture, economic, religion! (http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1069)

Darkes 10-20-2009 11:59 AM

Win with a great culture, economic, religion!

Im tired of in the must of RTS games you have to win with battles, it going to be so cool if you win with your culture, or your big economic or religion.

For example: I got a human metropolis, very biutiful with a lot of statues, fountains, trees, biutiful houses and mansions. The elfs loves my city so they come to live in my city and expand they culture in my city too! The orcs see they cant destroy my city so they go away to another lands. Or i can send a human army to the orcs camp, take some orcs and make my priests heal their souls idk! xD

I dont know if someone of you played Black and White 2, that is one of my favorite games because you can win without using the violence and you can build a great metropolis!!!

--------

And i got a question: Medieval 2:Total war is a great game but when i buy it i thought im going to can see how my city grows up and see my people walking on my city streets and the farmers in they camps. But how a lot of people knows it isnt like that xD you can only see the wars u.u and if you want to build a city you must do it like civilization games =/...
In Dawn of Fantasy im going to can see how my city grows up and my people walking in the city streets?

--------

Well this is my first suggestion! im sorry my bad english!!

Supreme 10-20-2009 01:00 PM

Im sorry but if your looking for a peacefull game your looking in the wrong direction.

Though I hear you can see your city grow up and your farmers farm.

nickson104 10-20-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme (Post 20135)
Im sorry but if your looking for a peacefull game your looking in the wrong direction.

Indeed... in every way this has been portrayed as a land of war, where the strong survive and the weak are destroyed... the MMORTS will definitely reinforce this...

Jean=A=Luc 10-20-2009 02:37 PM

This isn't a Civ game.

Kire 10-20-2009 03:22 PM

But it would be nice if DoF will have some city decoration =P (aka funtains, flower gardens, special flags, special designs, gold/silver/bronze decoration ......). Maybe at tech tree to upgrade. But yet again this game is about war so doubt this kind of things will have here =).

Darkes 10-20-2009 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme (Post 20135)

Though I hear you can see your city grow up and your farmers farm.

So indeed in single player your only way to win is war?, u.u

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kire (Post 20140)
But it would be nice if DoF will have some city decoration =P (aka funtains, flower gardens, special flags, special designs, gold/silver/bronze decoration ......). Maybe at tech tree to upgrade. But yet again this game is about war so doubt this kind of things will have here =).

Yeah! and the cityzens decores they houses and for example when in your kingdom birthday every citizens put the kingdom flags on their houses and makes parties!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc (Post 20139)
This isn't a Civ game.

I know it isnt u.u...
Something i dont like of civilization is you cant see your towns grow up and your citizens. you only see the military...

Jean=A=Luc 10-20-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkes (Post 20145)
Something i dont like of civilization is you cant see your towns grow up and your citizens. you only see the military...

What about settlers? :p

Darathor 10-20-2009 06:16 PM

DoF is an RTS, and like most rts games, you see your town as you build it up and expand it. I believe there will a few decorations, with more possibly being made after release, such as fountains.

Darkes 10-20-2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc (Post 20150)
What about settlers? :p

The settlers 6 (the game i got xD) you can only have 1 town and 400 settlers and in skirmish the npc dont build =( and you cant declare war >.<

Jean=A=Luc 10-21-2009 11:20 AM

I meant settlers in a civ game (the ones you use to found new cities), it was a joke but nwm.