PDA

View Full Version : ohay

Froot_Joose
09-20-2009, 05:53 PM
I've known about this game for a long time but never made an account on the forums till now.. So hi. I love RTS games and have been looking forward to this game a lot. I just got a new laptop so I really hope i will be able to run the PC version. But if i cant then i will have to settle for the xbox 360 version. By the way.. I think Age of Mythology is my favorite game of all time.

Joseph Visscher
09-20-2009, 06:37 PM
If you liked Age of Mythology you will love dof. Welcome to the forums.

Froot_Joose
09-20-2009, 07:00 PM
If you liked Age of Mythology you will love dof. Welcome to the forums.

:) thanks.

JDmino
09-20-2009, 07:55 PM
I've known about this game for a long time but never made an account on the forums till now.. So hi. I love RTS games and have been looking forward to this game a lot. I just got a new laptop so I really hope i will be able to run the PC version. But if i cant then i will have to settle for the xbox 360 version. By the way.. I think Age of Mythology is my favorite game of all time.

Hey, welcome. I too am an Age of Mythology fan. Would you just so happen to be a member of AoMH? That doesn't matter though. Hope you enjoy your time here :p.

Darathor
09-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Kire
09-21-2009, 04:03 AM
Welcome =), personally i dont like AoM cuz you cant make imba fortification.... cuz it can be destroyed in sec =), otherwise its nice game (especially titans expansion).

Froot_Joose
09-21-2009, 07:16 AM
Hey, welcome. I too am an Age of Mythology fan. Would you just so happen to be a member of AoMH? That doesn't matter though. Hope you enjoy your time here :p.

No im not a member. I havent played the game for years actually. I had it on a super old computer and my parents thought it was taking up too much space in my room and i was playing it too much so i had to chuck it (kind of like Old Yeller except my computer didn't have rabies).

Henry Martin
09-21-2009, 10:23 PM
I didn't care for AOM, but I am a total war fan. I am new too so welcome.

LiTos456
09-21-2009, 10:27 PM
Welcome mate, enjoy your stay here.
Also I suggest lurking around before asking some questions that come up, we've been getting a lot of unnecessary threads and posts lately that have been answered a lot - such as some regarding the beta.
Welcome again, oh and pound it for AoM, great fan. Was one of the first games I've been into. :D