PDA

View Full Version : Dwarven miners/ Symbiosis trees/ Units healing

KnownTooWell
07-13-2014, 01:25 AM
I used the search and found two threads that were months old and similar to some of what I'm about to say, but not quite exact. Apologies if I am reiterating bugs y'all are well aware of.

1. Dwarven miners do not auto mine Symbiosis stone. After right clicking the stone they will mine a bit then bring it to a treant then wander off to the regular stone across the map. So far they are auto mining the Symbiosis gold from what I can see.

2. I have four Symbiosis trees built. Two of them have 4 plots for resources. Two others only have 2 plots. Out of the six plots it only allows me to build 2 gold mines. One mine each for the two trees with 4 plots, but none can be built on the trees with two plots. Not sure if this is for balancing or a bug.

3. When I bring damaged units into the home city to heal by the center, their health will be fully replenished. However, when I move them back to the army on the kingdom map, their health will be deteriorated still in the unit icon bar. It gives me the option to heal them still in npc cities. This doesn't happen with every unit; just randomly. If I remember correctly they are still damaged when I start quests and I have to spam mass heals with my hero.

Thank you for what y'all do:)

sky0dragon
07-13-2014, 09:53 AM
1.- confirm +
Some dwarfs start mining and others just walk to one of the map ones, when the ones in the tree finish they leave the resources in your main tree, walk back to the mine they were in the tree (but don't keep mining) and then walk to the same mine the others walked to (problems to recognize the tree mines perhaps)
and video of it
http://youtu.be/DfD22c93IZA

2.- From what i have tested just now, you can only build 2 gold mines / tree (can build 4 stones)
also some trees get 3 slots (i built 5 symbiosis trees, 3 of them have 4 slots and the other 2 have 3 slots)
could be related to location... need more testing... also could be intended like this...

3.- There is a few problems with healing on the big tree, one thing that i learned is that if you lost troops and put them to heal by the tree, move them from time to time, when new troops spawn they get clustered and don't heal well, when they are fully healed be sure to check / unit and not in a group
group bars and individual bars don't update at the same time

Langor
07-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Hello KnownTooWell,

I will investigate these issues. May I please get which of the three regions of elves you play? Thank you for your report.

KnownTooWell
07-17-2014, 05:18 AM
Apologizes for the slow reply, I am in the Bolfores'l region. It is a definite that dwarf miners are anti symbiosis stone. Which is a bummer since elves mine at 1/3 their rate; a significant handicap. From the looks of it the amount of plots do depend on where it's built as skydragon stated.

While I'm here, instead of starting a new topic.. I went to enter the city of Darssen and it just gave me a black screen, not sure if this is from not having my hero in the army or not. Had to alt f4 out of the game, and upon logging back there were 0 crowns left in my inventory.. Here are the logs:

Langor
07-17-2014, 02:37 PM
No worries. Thank you for the logs! :D

distantvoice
09-12-2014, 07:44 AM
sym trees got changed ages ago for balance 1 gold mine per tree
but if trees close together often registered 1 gold mine to be at both trees so cant build a 2nd mine
stone/food u can build 4 of each at each tree
numbers of roots is simply space related some trees can fit 4 roots to put nodes on some trees only have room for 2
just need to pick the right trees
dwarf miners are always wondering off

rocketfury28
09-23-2014, 04:25 PM
so this has nothing to do with this topic but for some reason i cant see global chat. people have told me they can see my chat but i cant see mine or others which is really hindering me. thanks for any replys.