PDA

View Full Version : Arranged battles

urwendor
06-15-2014, 08:48 AM
I wouild like to propose to have a arranged battles where you can have 1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 without losing protection. You loose troops of course but there can some percentage that will make it even if they were casualties.

I think it can be fun to challenge each others in mutliplayer mayhem.

The maps can be pre-made ... even through some mapmaker-tools you can make free to use.

regards
Urwendor

urwendor
06-15-2014, 08:51 AM
Ooh I forgot ... you should be able to set timers or even put a time-schedule to be able to have tournaments.

szebus
06-15-2014, 11:08 AM
Do you mean some friendly fights ? Hmmm eventualy, to integrate it to the game... it could be an option in the guild hall to do as training fights and yes the pleyers should not loose any troops at the end of the battle and no gain either... but as a second tought... it would ruin the fun of the game as the game mine purpose is to gatter, build, expand and fight with what you got with the risk you can loose or win ... about arranged matches, yes, you can even now fight players by finding them after their game name...

szebus
06-15-2014, 11:25 AM
Forgot... after each battle you get a limited time of protection and I forgot how it is done but there is a map making posibility for the game... now if the devs could eventualy make the editor available from ingame menu and an upload button for the player created maps after what the maps could be werified and integrated to the maps of the specific region you battle. Of course the map would apear on a random basis as it would be not just easylier for the integration but also would erase the suspicion of having a player map favorized by the devs. How about that ?