PDA

View Full Version : In-game server clock

EnglishPlayer
05-17-2014, 07:54 PM
small suggestion, but it would make it easier to co op sieges with friends you've made online. Also, because of the daily rewards, so people know when they can claim again (when i started i would just click the reward button every few hours because i figured out pretty quickly i wasnt on the game's server time)

anyways, for anyone thats on the west coast, server reset is at about 5:00 pm when you can claim daily rewards again.

Asylum
05-18-2014, 02:25 PM
small suggestion, but it would make it easier to co op sieges with friends you've made online. Also, because of the daily rewards, so people know when they can claim again (when i started i would just click the reward button every few hours because i figured out pretty quickly i wasnt on the game's server time)

anyways, for anyone thats on the west coast, server reset is at about 5:00 pm when you can claim daily rewards again.

I personal agree with this suggestion, it would make our lives a lot easier as player's. Let's see if they will add it though i'll relay this suggestion to our coder :-)

distantvoice
05-26-2014, 02:59 AM
we have a ingame clock its the time stamp on chat
turn that on in menu options