PDA

View Full Version : Hero/Heroines?

krisslanza
04-18-2014, 10:47 PM
I recall this being asked back when the game first came out, but is there still any plans to allow us any customization of our Hero?

At least the option to have a Hero, or a Heroine? Because I'd prefer the Heroine option, and a part of me feels if this happened, we'd probably need to start a new kingdom to actually do it...

Wilffio
04-19-2014, 07:40 AM
there have been some talk on the dev team about it, we might see it in the future, but not right now....

happy easter!

/Wolf

krisslanza
04-19-2014, 10:11 PM
there have been some talk on the dev team about it, we might see it in the future, but not right now....

happy easter!

/Wolf

I see... would they at least be able to let us know if we'd have to restart a kingdom to select a new (hypothetical) hero/heroine?

It'd be a bit distressing to really get into the online aspect and have to start over.

Also as a random aside, can female wardens be recruited as mercenaries, or are they elvish units only? Only female unit in the game, far as I'm aware.

Fennr993
04-20-2014, 10:59 AM
I see... would they at least be able to let us know if we'd have to restart a kingdom to select a new (hypothetical) hero/heroine?

It'd be a bit distressing to really get into the online aspect and have to start over.

Also as a random aside, can female wardens be recruited as mercenaries, or are they elvish units only? Only female unit in the game, far as I'm aware.

They can be recruited as mercenaries if you are a ally of an elves city. That's the way i did.

gorgos96
04-20-2014, 07:24 PM
They'll do this as real money cosmetic.