PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Suggestion's

Asylum
03-16-2014, 05:25 PM
Dear Dev's,

I have a few request for the alliance menu that could help us become better, small updates like this is what makes or breaks a game.

1) Please add a section where you can see the last time a alliance member was online in the alliance tab.

2) Please add a section that shows how may crowns a alliance member has donated and how many crowns has been rewarded to the member from the alliance.

I think these two updates would be wonders for the game.

nightovizard
03-16-2014, 05:28 PM
Dear Dev's,

I have a few request for the alliance menu that could help us become better, small updates like this is what makes or breaks a game.

1) Please add a section where you can see the last time a alliance member was online in the alliance tab.

2) Please add a section that shows how may crowns a alliance member has donated and how many crowns has been rewarded to the member from the alliance.

I think these two updates would be wonders for the game.

Yeah, these features would be really useful, I think you should post it here too:
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=87049#post87049

Konstantin Fomenko
03-17-2014, 05:43 PM
I replied in the other post - great ideas - please keep them coming. Oh and I missed your message on Skype today, sorry - crazy day:( The best chance to catch me is during the mod meeting on Thursday.

MrBloody369
03-18-2014, 09:57 AM
+1 Love it

It be nice if alliance members can see how much total resource other people donated to others with in their alliance too.