PDA

View Full Version : another Marauder Bug

Sheamus
03-15-2014, 11:54 AM
Well how do i start this time? after reset the skills of my Marauders and put on all of them (total:14 Marauders) Strengh and other perks, i put Strengh higher to 300,i played about 40 minutes then i was going offline,and after i relog in the game i saw my Marauders strengh,it was back to normal attack 180, then i reseted the skills again,put the strengh skill back to 300,reloged came back....strengh was back to 180

Hi11Zone
03-15-2014, 05:21 PM
Thank you for the logs. This is a very very rare bug which we are squashing, among many others so the game can be nearly bug free next patch. If you do end up having to remove the unit let me know and I'll refund your time in crowns. If you need anything else don't hesitate to contact me.

Sheamus
03-15-2014, 05:31 PM
Thank you for the logs. This is a very very rare bug which we are squashing, among many others so the game can be nearly bug free next patch. If you do end up having to remove the unit let me know and I'll refund your time in crowns. If you need anything else don't hesitate to contact me.

ahm what do you mean with (If you do end up having to remove the unit let me know)?

Hi11Zone
03-15-2014, 05:37 PM
Deleting your units since stat points are bugged on that specific unit in your game.

Sheamus
03-15-2014, 05:38 PM
Deleting your units since stat points are bugged on that specific unit in your game.

o.O i have 14 of them... and all lv 20,is there no other way to fix it?

Hi11Zone
03-15-2014, 05:49 PM
o.O i have 14 of them... and all lv 20,is there no other way to fix it?

No not this second it will be patched. So let me know.

Sheamus
03-15-2014, 05:51 PM
No not this second it will be patched. So let me know.

ok if there no other way...so you gonna delete them right? if yes so do it

Hi11Zone
03-15-2014, 06:41 PM
No I'm going to have you remove them, i'm in game now. Just go to world map click make new army then click that army and discard. See you in game.

Sheamus
03-15-2014, 06:46 PM
No I'm going to have you remove them, i'm in game now. Just go to world map click make new army then click that army and discard. See you in game.

ok i'm in the game,so i make new army with marauders and discard them right?

Sheamus
03-15-2014, 06:53 PM
i discard them...so what next for me? im sure gonna build them again...but should i make some marauders after the patch?

Hi11Zone
03-15-2014, 06:55 PM
i discard them...so what next for me? im sure gonna build them again...but should i make some marauders after the patch?

No I'd make them again, and I'v already sent you crowns to make up for it.

Sheamus
03-15-2014, 06:57 PM
o.O pretty much dude xDD dont understand me wrong but 50 crowns would be ok:D but...i take them...:) cool thx

Sheamus
03-22-2014, 05:00 PM
No I'd make them again, and I'v already sent you crowns to make up for it.

So its about a week ago you took my Marauders to fix them...i would love to know how the things are going:D

Langor
03-27-2014, 12:01 PM
So its about a week ago you took my Marauders to fix them...i would love to know how the things are going:D

This bug should be fixed for the upcoming patch 1.24b. If you are still having this issue after the patch please repost here and I will investigate it further. Thank you.

Sheamus
03-27-2014, 05:36 PM
This bug should be fixed for the upcoming patch 1.24b. If you are still having this issue after the patch please repost here and I will investigate it further. Thank you.

I don't know if the bug is fixed or not, Hi11Zone took my Marauders to fix them, i'm still waiting

Hi11Zone
03-27-2014, 05:54 PM
I don't know if the bug is fixed or not, Hi11Zone took my Marauders to fix them, i'm still waiting

With this patch that just came out the bug should be fixed. If you still run into an issue let me know asap. I'm on all day.

Sheamus
03-27-2014, 05:56 PM
With this patch that just came out the bug should be fixed. If you still run into an issue let me know asap. I'm on all day.

Allright so now i finally can build some Marauders!!!

Sheamus
03-27-2014, 09:33 PM

Well the bug is still on, they still have normal 180 strengh like my other 14 lv 20 Marauders

Sheamus
03-27-2014, 09:34 PM
Plus the Life is back to normal 6480

Langor
03-27-2014, 10:03 PM
Can I get your in game name and city name please.

Sheamus
03-27-2014, 10:12 PM
Can I get your in game name and city name please.

Ingame name is Sheamus

and City name is Hordt

Hi11Zone
03-28-2014, 04:22 PM
Did you guys work out the bug? Hows that coming along langor?

Sheamus
03-30-2014, 05:42 AM
Did you guys work out the bug? Hows that coming along langor?

looks like nobody give a crap about this bugs, Impaler & Beastriding Slayer still lose points after Charge perk, Marauders strengh dont still stand, after relog back 180...and afte rthe patch they even lose lifepoints, i'm tired of this ****, i wanna play and don't flip out everytime i log in and find another bug....Orc race is full with bugs and its really shame

Hi11Zone
03-30-2014, 09:43 AM
looks like nobody give a crap about this bugs, Impaler & Beastriding Slayer still lose points after Charge perk, Marauders strengh dont still stand, after relog back 180...and afte rthe patch they even lose lifepoints, i'm tired of this ****, i wanna play and don't flip out everytime i log in and find another bug....Orc race is full with bugs and its really shame

Its got to be your client side. I do not have this bug, I also have spoke to other players and mods about this issue. They also don't have this bug. But the team is working on this exact bug as we speak. We are trying to pin point why you have it and so many others don't. We are on the test server trying to recreate the same bug and come up with a fix. Remember this patch fixes almost all the bugs. Their still may be a few that slip.

I will keep you updated as we figure this out and know more. I know your frustrated, but I can re assure you the team is on it. And your time is valuable and won't be wasted.

Langor
03-31-2014, 11:01 AM
Ingame name is Sheamus

and City name is Hordt

I have not been able to reproduce this on the test server with your city. We are not done investigating the issue though. So far the only person that has reported this problem is you. So I am thinking its a rare bug. But worry not, we will continue to work on this until we figure it out.

Sheamus
04-03-2014, 08:05 AM
I don't know how you gonna fix it, but 1 thing is what I not gonna do,and its build 15 Marauders again,its to much time and cash

Hi11Zone
04-03-2014, 03:21 PM
I don't know how you gonna fix it, but 1 thing is what I not gonna do,and its build 15 Marauders again,its to much time and cash

I sent you crowns my friend, if you need more let me know.

Sheamus
04-03-2014, 04:31 PM
I sent you crowns my friend, if you need more let me know.

Well, thx dude,thats kinda nice,but i would really love that this bug were gone...thats all i want:(

Langor
04-09-2014, 12:35 AM
Hello Sheamus,

Just letting you know I didn't forget about you. I have good news! I was able to recreate the Marauder bug and we should have a fix for you on our next patch. The skill you are talking about with Marauders is Improve Attack and Improve Health. Could I get some more information on what points the Impaler & Beastriding Slayer lose after the Charge Perk? I could not re-create that, but did notice they lose damage from the Improve Attack skill if you relog also. Thanks for your patience and detailed report in helping us fix these bugs. It is greatly appreciated.

Sheamus
04-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Hello Sheamus,

Just letting you know I didn't forget about you. I have good news! I was able to recreate the Marauder bug and we should have a fix for you on our next patch. The skill you are talking about with Marauders is Improve Attack and Improve Health. Could I get some more information on what points the Impaler & Beastriding Slayer lose after the Charge Perk? I could not re-create that, but did notice they lose damage from the Improve Attack skill if you relog also. Thanks for your patience and detailed report in helping us fix these bugs. It is greatly appreciated.

Good News :) i'm happy that you didnt forgot me...Impaler & Beastriding Slayer lose Improve Attack if i use "Charge" if i have Beastriding Slayer on a Improve Attack 200 and use Charge perk he loses points to 197...and not only Impaler & Beastriding Slayer, everbody who owns a Charge perk lose some Improve Attack...even Hero

Langor
04-09-2014, 04:35 PM
Alright Sheamus, The Marauder bug will be fixed and I will be using your Beastriding post for future updates on finding a fix for them. Please remember it may take some time, but anything that can be recreated will be fixed. Thanks for your understanding.

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8791

Sheamus
04-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Alright Sheamus, The Marauder bug will be fixed and I will be using your Beastriding post for future updates on finding a fix for them. Please remember it may take some time, but anything that can be recreated will be fixed. Thanks for your understanding.

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8791

Sounds great dude