PDA

View Full Version : Still losing units

nocroman
03-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Moved my army from world to my village. Then logged off game for dinner. When I logged back on, my Hero was in my village but all my troops were NOT! My hero had all his skil points Un-assigned as if he had been killed. The units I left in my army in the world 3 carts and 2 two peasants were still there in the army out in the world where I had left them. This is the thrid time I have lost a major army this way. This really is annoying for newer players as it takes a LONG time to train an army and it now leaves my village with absolutely no defense other than creating new troops at level one and re-training them for days just to lose them all again.:mad:

Langor
03-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Hello nocroman,

I am sorry to hear about you losing your army. Could you please post your logs so we can further investigate this matter?

Posting Log Files
If it is a more technical error, such as a menu loading improperly, we would appreciate your game log. This is automatically written and stored locally, and tells the QA Team exactly what was being processed at the time of the encountered bug.

This file is saved in your default DOF directory under the name of Log1.txt.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dawn of Fantasy"
If you are not running the game on Steam, screenshot will be in this folder instead: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy"

In some case you might want to attach all of your available Log files, they are located in the same folder named Log1.txt, Log2.txt, Log3.txt, Log4.txt and Log5.txt,

To attach your log file - while you are replying or making a new post you will see a field titled "Attach Files" in the Additional Options box below the text box. Click the "Manage Attachments" button below, and you will now be able to upload a variety of files. Select "Choose File" and select the file you wish to attach, before selecting the "Upload" button to finish the task.

If you don't see "Attach Files" or "Manage Attachments" you might be doing a quick reply, in which case you will need to click on "Go Advanced"

Hi11Zone
03-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Just let any of the mods know what you lost and we can compensate you! Or you can pm me directly.

Konstantin Fomenko
03-10-2014, 11:27 AM
nocroman,

Really sorry to hear about this bug effecting you once again. We are working on fixing this in the upcoming patch 24 B with-in a week. Meanwhil please check your Forum private messages for compensation.

Also it would really help us if you could provide more details, and post your log files (Langor included detailed on posting log files above).

As for the questions:
-For how long have you been playing before going for dinner? 30 min, an hour?
-What did you do in the 5 minutes before logging out - were you playing on your homeland, or doing a quest, npc town siege?
-How soon after transfering units to your hometown did you log out - 1 second, 10 seconds?
-How did you log out? Did you use ESC to open main menu, and click on Log Out, or did you click Exit Game? Or have you used Alt+F4?
-After logging out/exiting game, have you restarted/shut down your computer, or disconnect your internet connection?

vicious666
03-12-2014, 02:29 PM
working on it

Hi11Zone
03-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Did you have your items reimbursed or your issue fixed let us know. And this unit lost issue will be fixed this coming patch. We know about it and it still may happen to a small select few. But it should never happen again next patch.