PDA

View Full Version : [Crash] PvP Random (1.24B)

Langor
03-09-2014, 01:41 AM
Used 16 Grand Masters, 1 Ice Dragon, 1 Royal Dragon (STR 952) in a random PvP match. When I finally got my army next to his DoF.exe stopped responding. Could not find anything in log that would point to the reason of the crash. No loss, No lost units. No issues here :)

Konstantin Fomenko
03-10-2014, 10:46 AM
I`m scratching my head at this. This IS the one crush bug we need to fix - somehow. Problem is - we can only fix it once we have a situation where we can 100% reproduce this bug, with at most 10 minutes of gameplay time. I think I`d assign this to you and Vicious to work on towards end of this week - with some ideas I had to help reproduce this.

Langor
03-10-2014, 02:02 PM
The strange part about it is late saturday night/early sunday morning I couldn't get a co-op/PvP match to work with out crashing. Then Sunday I played 7 or 8 pvp/co-op matches with no problem. Wonder if it has to do with connection distance? Also note that you can get a co-op pop up request while already in a co-op match that causes the game to crash. Will look into this further as requested.

Konstantin Fomenko
03-11-2014, 10:17 AM
No this is just player population growing:) We should continue with good enough numbers to get PvP games for the rest of the month.

Oh..CoOp request while already in CoOp? When was the last instance of this you`ve seen? I thought this was fixed a while ago.

Langor
03-11-2014, 01:33 PM
1.24a, last Saturday & Sunday.