PDA

View Full Version : Runtime error

nocroman
02-22-2014, 03:16 PM
Game asks windows to shut dow due to runtime error. Happens about every other session of game playing. Still very choppy game playing and game freezes.
I run windows XP pro as do 90% of the people in our gamers club. All are having the same problem with your game.

If this is a matter that you have not written this game for 32 bit as windows XP Pro handles and only wrote the game for 64 bit as windows 7 & 8 handle, then please let me know so myself and all those I play with can stop buying your games now and in the future as we will know they are not written for our computers running windows XP or XP Pro O/S.

Hi11Zone
02-23-2014, 12:14 AM
Game does not run well on windows xp. I would recommend you upgrade to windows 7 when you get a chance. I know it sounds like a hassle but, Xp is such and old Os, you need to join this world not the old :).

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact any of us. You can also email us @ support@reverieworld.com

anghelitus1
03-01-2014, 08:32 AM
Game does not run well on windows xp. I would recommend you upgrade to windows 7 when you get a chance. I know it sounds like a hassle but, Xp is such and old Os, you need to join this world not the old :).

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact any of us. You can also email us @ support@reverieworld.com

maybe xp is old, but dawn of dawn of fantasy passed a long time ago when xp was still in fashion.
:confused: crazy answer u give to players,