PDA

View Full Version : amrpy replaced with peasants in co-op seige

alainsagoose
02-08-2014, 10:59 PM
hey guys not sure if i am doing this right but here goes.. i was doing a co-op seige with a player a few nights ago (it's fired my head so much i forget exactly what time etc but i will copy my logs to this post (i am unsure how to read them or make sense of them) anyways upon spawning on the map i couldn't find my army anywhere until i realised i was the blue group went to start playing then realised my entire army had been replaced by nothing other than villagers oh for some reason a ladder? lol sure it was laughable.. but my friend and i had spent almost 2-3 hours in game atempting to the co-op,and found no info on how to achive a co-op game through trial and error we basically discovered the correct wya is to be the exact same number strength anyways here is the onlylogs i have found.. i know there are problems,bugs galore and a lot has finally been seen to wich is great but month after month of banging ones head against a wall and becoming emoionally aattached to such an otherwsie fantastic game makes for a dreadful experience in the end i hope my logs can identify the issue and i hope it can be fixed so it will help others too and thus make the game stronger thank you
p.s no mod will tell me how ot post or send my logs as i cannot copy and paste them here and there is no information on your forums also not very helpful if somebody could get back to me that would be great thanks

alainsagoose
02-08-2014, 11:44 PM
https://imageshack.com/i/g1ujx8p

https://imageshack.com/i/nlkao9p

Langor
02-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Hello alainsagoose,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with co-op. To initiate a co-op game you will both need to be at the same location, within 10% of each others army strength, and the person being invited will need their PvP Protection Timer off.

As with the bugs we are working hard to make sure they are fixed so everyone can have an enjoyable play experience. Thank you for reporting this. As always, any bugs you encounter please let us know so we can investigate them and make sure they don't happen in the future. If you need reimbursement for the army you lost to this bug please contact and in game mod. Also, to post your log files the instructions are listed below. Thank you for your patience and if there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.

Posting Log Files
If it is a more technical error, such as a menu loading improperly, we would appreciate your game log. This is automatically written and stored locally, and tells the QA Team exactly what was being processed at the time of the encountered bug.

This file is saved in your default DOF directory under the name of Log1.txt.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dawn of Fantasy"
If you are not running the game on Steam, screenshot will be in this folder instead: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy"

In some case you might want to attach all of your available Log files, they are located in the same folder named Log1.txt, Log2.txt, Log3.txt, Log4.txt and Log5.txt,

To attach your log file - while you are replying or making a new post you will see a field titled "Attach Files" in the Additional Options box below the text box. Click the "Manage Attachments" button below, and you will now be able to upload a variety of files. Select "Choose File" and select the file you wish to attach, before selecting the "Upload" button to finish the task.

If you don't see "Attach Files" or "Manage Attachments" you might be doing a quick reply, in which case you will need to click on "Go Advanced"