PDA

View Full Version : NO IDEA, hope this helps

Alainjons
02-07-2014, 01:16 PM
i was sieging dintalla in co-op on my city Fissurebreach. It was going well, and suddenly my game just quit. im attaching logs.

Alainjons
Fissurebreach

ReCoder
02-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Thank you for your log files, if you lost any resources let me or any other dev/mod know and we'll refund you.

Xavarion
02-08-2014, 03:28 AM
I have to give you guys at Reverie some credit for being quite responsive to reimbursing bug losses. Try getting Blizzard to Roger up like that!

On a personal note my resources are vanishing from my city on a daily basis and some of my buildings are damaged for no apparent reason. Mind you, this justifies my work camp armies of peasants, and is just a general inquiry into the matter.

ReCoder
02-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Would you mind trying these steps to try and resolve the issue?

1) Remove all your workers from harvesting/gathering. Have them run to a place where they are not tasked and are standing idle.

2) Exit the game. If you are using the Steam client please right click on Dawn of Fantasy and go to properties. From there select game files and do a 'Veryify integrity of game files' check. Once complete exit Steam completly. Load Steam. And start the game.

3) Once in game load your city. Only task no more than one worker unit per resource harvest point. Wait awhile and see if you are gathering resources. If you are write how many total resources you have and log off. Log back on after 15 minutes and see if this number increased.

Also if you could answer some questions so the DEV team could investigate farther. What is your in-game name and the name of the city that you are not able to harvest resources. Have you tried harvesting resources from a new city? Does it work?

Xavarion
02-08-2014, 04:14 PM
Xavarion is my in game name, Susania the name of my city. Again, not really an issue since my work camp armies (4, one for each resource, 60 peasants each) supply my resource needs. Please don't trouble yourself on my behalf since I only keep 6 peasants in my city to work my 6 farms, in order to abide the ocd. The rest is devoted to the garrison.

ReCoder
02-08-2014, 04:17 PM
If you insist, thank you for all the information you have provided.