PDA

View Full Version : 2 different siege bugs

Alainjons
02-03-2014, 03:24 PM
Hey last night i was doing dintalla co-op and i experienced a frozen UI while attempting to use my dragons spells. I did not receive any crowns although it was completed by my co-op partner. I was unable to loot anything and received no crowns. ive since been reimbursed on crowns and gold loot.
co-op with Amin

2nd bug.

Co-op Makada
co-op with Fedayin

unable to complete makada, Grand hut destroyed. Partner successfully complete co-op.
lost 80k gold when forced to log out. No crowns received.

Cheers Jon

Both occured on my account sharing the same name (Alainjons) on my city Fissurebreach

Langor
02-04-2014, 05:58 AM
Hello jons,

Sorry for the inconvenience these bugs have caused you. First all, thank you for reporting them.

The first bug is a known bug and is currently being fixed. It is recommend that you don't use dragon active abilities or do not spam them until they are patched.

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8631

And with the second bug I am pretty sure it has to do with de-syncing and you not receiving the credit for the siege due to you being behind his game in time. When his timer runs out, yours has not even started so that gives you no credit. This is not confirmed.

If you require compensation due to you involuntarily being kicked please let an in game MOD know. If there is anything else I can do for you also please let me know. Thank you.