PDA

View Full Version : My cannons died from no apparent cause.

Ulteriorpanzie
02-01-2014, 01:58 AM
I was doing a siege on the map Uttal Atros and my I sent my cannons to go attack a wall. Before anyone asks, no it was not a spike trap haha. And they were not fired upon by any enemies for I had slain them all previously. Anyhow, I sent them to attack a wall and two of them died for no apparent reason. They didn't even lose any health, they simply dropped dead. I think it may be the spot they were in so here is a picture of the spot I had them in. You can also see the two corpses of my cannons as well (under the wheels of my surviving ones XD).
Oh and as further information, I don't think it was the trees (asides from that one tiny one I couldn't even get my peasants to target) seeing as, as a precaution, I sent my peasants to cut them down before I even moved my cannons there. And then, the cannon to the far left got stuck on something as well. It even started taking damage (without shooting) for no reason. It got hit down to half health and I had my healer go and heal it. Anyhow, here's the picture.
http://i57.tinypic.com/axf89d.jpg

I hope this helps in some way. My in game user is Ulteriorpanzie if you want to contact me in game. I also attached my three most recent logs to this post in case it may help. Anyhow, hope this helps haha. :)

Langor
02-01-2014, 02:49 AM
Ulteriorpanzie,

Thank you for reporting this to us. This is the first time I heard of something like this on the map Uttal Atros. Hopefully this was just a glitch, but if it wasn't you have provided enough detail to replicate the issue. I have advised the MOD Wilffio of this issue and he has stated you have been reimbursed for your cannons. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Also, if you encounter any more issues please report them and let an in-game MOD know if you need reimbursement. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Thank you.