PDA

View Full Version : Assylum's Daily Hint

Asylum
01-31-2014, 03:01 PM
Hello Player's,

Every day I will post a new daily hint, in the hopes that players will learn something new. I will be posting this on the forum's and also in game. So without further do here is today's hint.

HINT: Do not place to many peasants on the same task, this will reduce your production rate greatly. Many new players believe if they place 90 peasants farming gold it will increase it, but the truth is it lowers your production limit. The best goal for making the most profit is ten peasants at once.

Example::
Ten peasants farming gold
Ten peasants farming stone
Ten Peasants farming food
Ten peasants farming wood
ETC

Keep in mind having all the peasants farming the same thing will decrease your production not increase it. I hope my tip of the day help's some of the player's and have fun.

ReCoder
01-31-2014, 03:29 PM
This is an awesome idea! It should hopefully reduce some of the redundancy of questions and bug reports posted here on the forums, we have so much knowledge but no one ever looks to see if their question was already answered ^-^;

Hi11Zone
01-31-2014, 04:41 PM
I will sticky this :)

Asylum
02-01-2014, 10:20 AM
I often hear people say why ain't my population rising and they are at 90. The max population allowed is 90, no matter how many houses you build as of the moment 90 is the max. I would suggest if you have to many people inside your castle make a few camp's.

Asylum
02-10-2014, 12:53 PM
Hello Player's,

I'm sorry that i've not posted in awhile been real busy. Well a hint of the day lets discuss camps. Many people don't realize camps give you resources. By building a camp you can click economy and set your works to collect resources. Check it out sometime :h-)

doublej
02-13-2014, 01:35 PM
I was wondering for humans, how many sheep/cows are too many, it also says that income will be greatly reduced if you have too many.

Wilffio
02-15-2014, 03:58 AM
doublej i would suggest 10 cows and 15-20 Sheeps :)

/Wolf

Onomas
02-23-2014, 07:19 PM
Where are the other 21 hints?

ReCoder
02-23-2014, 08:36 PM
He's behind Onomas :P we've been busy with a lot of bug work.

Asylum
03-28-2014, 02:37 PM
He's behind Onomas :P we've been busy with a lot of bug work.

Yes, as recoder said we have been busy with the expansion, so now that i got some time here is our next daily hint.

Playing orc's is one of the hardest classes in the game, so when you are new to the game I have had players start as an orc class and get upset. I would suggest you start as an elf or a human learn the game then try orcs :-).

Alliance's:
I would recommend everyone to find an alliance because in the future they will come in hand, I won't say much detail but let's just simply say that we have MAJOR plans for alliances in the progress. An alliance will be able to support you with crowns, troops, etc in the future. Also if your in an alliance those members won't be able to attack you so a little extra protection :-)

nightovizard
03-28-2014, 09:03 PM
Never noticed that the more workers, the less production you get... But , its strange that if i order 10 peasants to gather stone from a mine, and i order 10 peasants to gather stone from anither mine, i will have less stone production than if i only ordered 10 to work in a single mine.

Ill set campsites for workers from now one, thanks for rhe hints :)

Asylum
04-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Alliance Donation's:

Well, todays hint is to help an alliance grow stronger. Not everyone knows you can donate crowns to an alliance, now these crowns will go a long ways to help level the alliance, and also to allow the alliance to donate crowns to those in need. If you click your alliance tab in game you'll see the donation button, I suggest trying to donate daily if you can. As of right now the crowns help level the alliance for more members, but in the future it will do more hopefully :-) as we plan to expand the alliance features.