PDA

View Full Version : Lost crowns

Alcospark
01-31-2014, 08:10 AM
So i decided to grind and by grind i mean grind a lot... On my new race (started as elves 4 days ago) I was doing the CO OP siege of welgeth (since its really easy to do only 350 strength of the city they only have palisade walls and somehow in CO OP the gates into the city are newer closed). Anyway it takes me 15 minutes for victory and in CO OP you get 56 crowns... So I did this run about 20 times. each time got around 56 crowns (for some reason I sometimes got more and sometimes less). Anyway today I logged in and and lost all my crowns down to 65... thought it was a bug bought some stuff got down to 45. So basically at least 700+ crowns were just lost. But only on my elves city/race... I still got all my crowns on my other races/city. I am not asking to give me X-amount of crowns. (I can grind that back). But what I really want is this to newer happen again, so i attached all the logs if it helps you guys to see and find any errors in there to why this happened.

P.S. I have 2 elves cities I created one alpine elves but switched to bol forest for the +20% dmg on grandmasters :) so you don't need to look at my taltos alpine elves.

Langor
01-31-2014, 02:27 PM
Hello Alcospark,

I am extremely sorry that you have encountered this bug. The DEVs are aware that a certain number of people are randomly losing crowns after sieges and are investigating it to create a fix as soon as possible. Thank you for attaching your logs and explaining what exactly happened.

Until the bug is fixed I would suggest that you spend your crowns as you start acquiring large amounts. The items bought with crowns will go into a bank. You do not have to claim them if you are not ready for the items. Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience this may has caused you. If you so choose please speak to a MOD or DEV for compensation.

If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Thank you.

Hi11Zone
01-31-2014, 04:24 PM
Thank you for your logs we will look at this soon as we can. For anything you lost just pm me in-game Hi11Zone or any of the mods and will be more then happy to reimburse you!

If you have anymore questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask!