PDA

View Full Version : Crash

Seredal
01-31-2014, 03:24 AM
Until fighting in Makkada i was thrown out of the game and after reloggin i was very surprised to see that two of my units disappeared (lv. 18 mounted grandmasters)- but didn`t lost anyone in the fight...
Itīs the third havy error i had, second time that i have problems with this city and the second time that i had nearly finished the fight, bevore game crushed.
Was only hunting some low enemies to loot more stuff, and spearing tho Boss for the end, but think it was useless after all. Donīt know if i try it agin very soon, couse playing four one houre and get nothing but losse something is not a realy good deal.

Langor
01-31-2014, 03:48 PM
Hello Seredal,

I am sorry to hear about your crash. The random crashes in sieges are being tracked and are being looked into for a fix. What has probably happened is that your game crashed and your army conducted a pay out. When you do a pay out you can loose units if your army does not have the necessary resources. But because of you unintentionally having to pay out and the loss of your time please see an in game MOD for reimbursement. They will have a MOD or DEV tag at the beginning of their name and write in yellow/gold. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Once again, thank you for your patience and reporting this crash.

Hi11Zone
01-31-2014, 05:33 PM
This is a rare bug which we are working on. I know it can be frustrating, but bugs do pop up here and there. But don't worry we know and we are on it. We have lots of fixes to the game coming with the next patch and patch after that and so on. If you loose anything any mod or dev will be happy to reimburse you and if you still have questions or need a hand don't hesitate to pm me directly or email us @ support@reverieworld.com