PDA

View Full Version : Where art though, my dearest city?

Svulnar
01-30-2014, 03:46 PM
When playing on my main city that i use for my goblin hordes *Grotto* i got an error and had to close the game. Alright, no big deal. I reload and try to re-enter my town, nope another error and close. I try this two or three more times all having the same result. Then, just for the hell of it, i try loading a different town, and it works, for that town at least as far as I know.

Logs

ReCoder
01-30-2014, 04:23 PM
This sounds like a major (and very rare) scripting error I read about the other day. The devs should be able to at least view your city and give you a new relative copy of it as well as reimburse you.

Svulnar
01-30-2014, 04:30 PM
Bah, guess I am losing my precious Grotto...oh well. Ah well, i took the wrong traits anyways. *should have chosen horde instead of gatherers to go with looters*

ReCoder
01-30-2014, 04:35 PM
I got horde and looters, and god is it useful ^-^

Hi11Zone
01-30-2014, 07:01 PM
Ty you for the logs if you need help with anything let us know or email us @ support@reverieworld.com

Svulnar
01-30-2014, 07:10 PM
What should i do with the city *Grotto* that has this issue? just use another until it is fixed, or just replace it? or other?

Hi11Zone
01-30-2014, 10:05 PM
What should i do with the city *Grotto* that has this issue? just use another until it is fixed, or just replace it? or other?

Yes replace anything they lost, while we figure this out!