PDA

View Full Version : Resources disspearing randomly

Galanthalas
01-30-2014, 03:17 PM
Ever since the last patch i have been subjected to no resource gather while i am off line as well as every time i come back from an extended npc siege or quest i have less resources than i did when i started in my home city despite the fact i am in ap. This is seriously ruining the game for me and i will most definitely give copious amounts of negative reviews and comments about this game on steam if this continues... I rely on the resource gather while offline due to my job and then when it takes away resources from me when i win a siege go even further in the hole.... I ready to ask for a refund.... with particularly persuasive measures....:mad:

ReCoder
01-30-2014, 03:19 PM
This is a known bug, I believe the devs said that they have a patch for it in patch #24, contact a dev or mod in-game and they will reimburse you.

Galanthalas
01-30-2014, 03:38 PM
I have been complaining in general chat for atleast 5 days... the only person to help me so far was an alliance mate who was not a dev or mod. If it is so known and despite the number of complaints were are my resources.... **** i dont care about them... were is my patch.

Galanthalas
01-30-2014, 03:41 PM
Seriously this is CRUSHING the game for new players such as myself. Its alot of fun... but we cant do ****ing diddly mother ****ing squat without resources.

ReCoder
01-30-2014, 04:25 PM
The next patch is next week I believe. PM a dev or mod when they're on if you can't get a hold of them in general.