PDA

View Full Version : Invalid CD Key

Moddry
01-30-2014, 01:07 PM
Hey,

i just bought the game for my brother on your homepage (got my own copy directly on steam). He tried to activate the game with the key on steam, but it seems to be invalid. He removed the dashes and i double-checked if the code is correct - it still doesn´t work. What to do?

Langor
01-30-2014, 01:38 PM
Hello Moddry,

I am sorry to hear about the issue that your CD-KEY you bought is giving you. I cannot verify at the moment whether the website version is compatible with Steam. Could you please have him download the stand-alone client. If your problem continues after this please report back to here. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

http://kw.reverieworld.com/download.php

ReCoder
01-30-2014, 04:07 PM
There have been problems with CD keys not being compatible with steam in the past, but the Reverie client works much better than the steam one (most likely because the steam API is eating up resources). If it doesn't work on their client then a dev should be able to help you get a functioning key with proof of purchase.

Hi11Zone
01-30-2014, 08:14 PM
If you still need help with your cd key or anything out all please let me know or leave a pm. I will be glad to help!