PDA

View Full Version : Orc Wooden Wall

Sp1d3rCl4w
01-30-2014, 10:06 AM
Hi all and at the beginning, sry for my bad english :/

my problem is, that i spend crowns for the wall and it will not start to build...

I have researched the Scroll of Construction, i build my Mainbuildng up to lvl 5 and I got the Wall build "research"

Palisades still exist but nothing build my wooden wall... I have enough Wood... between 5-10k each Day ( I wait for the beginning of the build since 2 or 3 days)

in the log in menu the game show me a new picture (Orc city with walls) on the worldmap too and if i look into my Profil i get the (sry dont know the name) - city builder

im reaaly frustrated atm... my ressoures are still full and i donīt have my wall :/
ingame no useful answers cames... "not enough wood, stone and anything else"

so i must ask here in the Forum and i hope i become a useful answer, that can help me to become my wooden wall.

Thx for reading and sry for the bad english, isnīt my first language

Greetings
Sp1d3rCl4w

Hi11Zone
01-30-2014, 07:15 PM
Sorry if mods or devs weren't on to help you in game at the time. What race are you playing? And did your walls just stop building could you take a screenshot for us. So I can get a better idea how it looks and see if your bugged!

Sp1d3rCl4w
01-30-2014, 07:33 PM
Sorry if mods or devs weren't on to help you in game at the time. What race are you playing? And did your walls just stop building could you take a screenshot for us. So I can get a better idea how it looks and see if your bugged!

Im playing Orc

the wall didnīt start building, i have still my palisades (the first wall)

from what u need a screenshot? it looks like a orc city with palisades... only the second wall update is missing :/

Greetings

EDIT: 2 Pictures added