PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Cannot click on PVP button

RodrigoPalasios
01-30-2014, 09:41 AM
I'm playing on a 15" display with a 1024 x 768 resolution.

But is impossible click in the PVP button because the ALLIANCE button is on the front.

It seems that the Alliance button covers only part of the PVP button, but in practice it is simply impossible to click the PVP button.

Is there any shortcut to trigger that button, or the only way to do it is to click there?

PS: Sorry for my poor english.

Here is a screen shoot:

http://imageshack.com/a/img38/5983/a4f.bmp

Hi11Zone
01-30-2014, 08:24 PM
Seems to be a resolution issue. Did you try relogging or going windowed mode. But that is a very small resolution, for a 15inch display that's crazy. I will double check with the team, I'm pretty sure its a resolution issue.

RodrigoPalasios
01-31-2014, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the fast reply.

Relogging dont solve the problem. The buttons are not in the wrong place, its everything good, the problem probably its my really small resolution (my display dont support better) who force the buttons go in the front of another.

The game have no problem with me, its everything all right. The unique problem its this (the button position probably caused by my small resolution).

Probablys its because of my resolution but for now, but i dont have another display to play.

I think, everyone who play with this resolution and/or with this combination (15" + resolution) have this problem.

Do you have some plans to create shorcuts for the game?