PDA

View Full Version : Population limit

Silversun
01-30-2014, 05:28 AM
Hey ive been building houses like crazy! but my population limit has stay at 90. i got the city plot upgrade and everything and ive built a ton of houses just to see if anything changed but it hasnt.
does it stay at 90 or is it supposed to go up. if it doesnt then it shouldnt let you waste your wood on building them. and also that wouldnt be good because you cant have a large army inside your hometown. someone could definitely ransack your town easily because alot of your population is going to be carts and peasants.

Langor
01-30-2014, 08:20 AM
Hello Silversun,

Sorry that you are having difficulty. Currently, the hard cap on city population is 90. But thank you for letting us know. Please report anything else you encounter that you feel like may be a bug. If there is anything else I can do please ley me know.

Silversun
01-30-2014, 11:55 PM
Do you plan on raising it? Because defending is a nightmare if you want a good economy.

ReCoder
01-31-2014, 04:30 PM
It is not intended to be raised, and defense is all in the planning, if you have a well-planned system you can also have a strong economy :)

Hi11Zone
01-31-2014, 05:19 PM
Yes the cap is 90, and I understand you don't wanna waste wood building them. but when you do you get to see huge settlements and increase your storage if i'm not correct.

Silversun
01-31-2014, 10:32 PM
you cant plan for someone like me. if i cant conquer a city with one army of 60 then ill send three of them and hit it every 20 mins till i win. not to mention if i have wizards i can just nuke all towns if i dont have wizards i just build 20 trebuchets 10 crossbows 10 archers 10 pike men and ten knights and keep striking at them no calvary can get to my trebuchets because of my pike men no infantry can because of my crossbows and i can keep them all healed with my knights prayer. unless the player i attack has ton of guys theres no way to defend against that.

gr8fulashaman
03-23-2014, 12:19 AM
threats? LOL!

gr8fulashaman
03-23-2014, 12:22 AM
I do however agree with the fact they shouldn't allow housing to be built once population limit has been reached.