PDA

View Full Version : Control lock up during siege

Iban
01-30-2014, 12:14 AM
This has happened more than once and is very annoying, my friend and I have been going into sieges fairly frequently lately and occasionally our controls get locked up and we cannot click on our units nor interact with the game at all. When I try multi-selectin (dragging mouse) the white box just sticks to the screen. This is a major bug which has made our battles very difficult as only one person has the ability to finish the battle, imagine if both our controls locked up at the same time...

:mad:

Langor
01-30-2014, 12:19 AM
Hello Iban,

This bug was confirmed yesterday. It will be fixed in the near future. May I suggest that you try not to use the Dragon abilities Fire Ball and Flame Wall. That also seems to cause it. Thank you for your patience in this matter and for reporting this bug. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.

Iban
01-30-2014, 12:33 AM
Hello Iban,

This bug was confirmed yesterday. It will be fixed in the near future. May I suggest that you try not to use the Dragon abilities Fire Ball and Flame Wall. That also seems to cause it. Thank you for your patience in this matter and for reporting this bug. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.

The dragon abilities are the most powerful part of my army though... I guess it's better then getting my screen locked up though.

Hi11Zone
01-30-2014, 07:05 PM
Yes we are in process of fixing this bug and hope to patch it soon. In the mean time, if you have any other issues or questions please let me know!