PDA

View Full Version : Server Host Location

skullnookum
01-29-2014, 07:22 PM
Hello i don't know if i'm posting in the right or wrong section so apologies in advance. I've noticed ever since i purchased this game a good few months back now that the pathfinding was increadibly laggy when i tell units to move somewhere i watched some videos of people playing the game and the units seem to move fine compared to mine. So my question is where are the game servers being hosted?.

I did speak to some players who said Canada which is a long way away from me i'm a UK gamer so if the server is that far i would get a large delay in response from the game. Thanks for help in advance sorry if i've typed stupidly it's 1:30am and i am tired.

teinage
01-30-2014, 03:53 AM
I live in Belguim and it is a bit laggy that can't be helped but tbh it is fine here. I mean, sure it is not as smooth as League Of Legends of exemple but it works pretty well .

And are you sure it is not from your own computer ? i mean that your ping is fine but you have a Low fps. Because My lag is way bigger in a PVP fight than when I walk around the world map, try maybe lower settings to see if that helps ?

Supronas
01-30-2014, 08:25 AM
I also live in Belgium, when I walk on the map alone, the game is perfectly fine but when I'm with others, it lags heavily.

skullnookum
01-30-2014, 10:59 AM
Yeah i'm sure my hardware is good it can run every other game with max settings

GTX Titan 6GB , i7 4930k 4.2ghz , 16gb . More than enough to run any game that is released.

I play in the UK so if the server is being hosted on the opposite side of the world then that would be why i'm getting delays in movement.