PDA

View Full Version : Gates dont work ^^

Darkwind
01-29-2014, 10:03 AM
Hi.

Today i got sieged in my home city, after prep timer my gates was still open due to me sending out cav raids on the attacker, when the time came for me to fortify and get rdy for wall defences I used the bell at townhall and all gates closed.
Thing is the attacker just went straight thru the gates (they where closed a good 30 seconds before he reached the walls) and his entire army marched right in and took out 33 units of mine and I lost the defence....

This kinda suck as 33 units is a big hit ^^

-Dark

Konstantin Fomenko
01-29-2014, 10:43 AM
There`s a problem with the gates in-game, in that if units were tasked in before the gates were closed the units would still go through, it`s best to keep the gates closed before enemy units spawn. Sorry about this bad pathfinding issue effecting your PvP though. We should come up with some sort of fix down the road.

Darkwind
01-30-2014, 03:01 AM
Hi Konstantin.

Today I got attacked again and this time, I did all the prep during the first 3 minutes, and closed gates to follow your instructions.

But it still dont work, its like gates are only visual, troops move in and out like they are open even when gates are closed before the fight begins.

This is a pretty critical bug if you ask me.

Todays fight lost me 23 units!...

Allthough i won this time since the attacker retreated due to big losses on both sides, its still silly to not being able to close ur gates.

Untill this is fixed I will pay the "go away gold" - But thats not really the intent in a PvP game is it? :)

-Dark

Hi11Zone
01-30-2014, 07:28 PM
We are coming up with a fix and if you loose anything. We will re-imburse anything you loose. You can contact any of us here on forums or in-game.

Darkwind
01-31-2014, 05:31 AM
We are coming up with a fix and if you loose anything. We will re-imburse anything you loose. You can contact any of us here on forums or in-game.

Wilffio have compensated me for my many losses on this bug, mutch appreciated.