PDA

View Full Version : lost income city

sklenda89
01-29-2014, 12:29 AM
Hello, I have a problem before yesterday's patch, I suddenly raised his income almost tripled the city which I knew well that it was extended after a patch reverted back to the original values ​​so I want to ask if the reception was held up on purpose or if it should be stable or if I do not bug in

PS:sry for translator:D

Langor
01-29-2014, 12:54 AM
Hello sklenda89,

I am sorry for the issues that you are having. From what I understand from your post is that you are losing resources while logged out. If this is the case the DEVs are tracking about the resource loss while being logged out. This is in fact a bug. Please feel free to message an in game MOD for compensation. I hope this answers your question. If this is not your problem I apologize. If need be please write your problem in this post in your native language and I will use my translator to help resolve the problem. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Thank you for your patience.

sklenda89
01-29-2014, 02:08 AM
ok :D i write to my language ( Czech)

před patchem se mi zvednul příjem skoro 3x než byli původní hodnoty, po patch se vrátil na původní hodnoty tak nevím jestli to nebyl bug s tím zvednutím nebo pokud to šlo správně.v té době jsem si město rozšířil o kamené hradby.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-29-2014, 10:44 AM
We should have a fix for this bug in the upcoming patch. Meanwhile you can ask in-game moderators for compensation. Sorry that you got effected by this bug.

sklenda89
01-29-2014, 03:40 PM
its ok I only ask sometime show me now too its only little bug in numbers i lost only 3x 17 lvl and 1x 18 lvl unit in siege (huge siege:D ) but its ok i now new 20 lvl units:D