PDA

View Full Version : Loss of large amount of crowns

Laura
01-28-2014, 08:39 PM
Hi there,
I an normally not too bothered about small losses of resources and the odd bit of gold here and there. But just earlier today I lost 300 crowns. I had 345 after purchasing some dwarven riflemen and after a siege and a relog I now have only 45 crowns.

Could this be resolved please?

Thank you,

Laura

Langor
01-28-2014, 08:44 PM
Hi Laura! :)

Sorry to hear about your current loss of crowns. Please inform an in game MOD of what happened and for reimbursement. In case the DEVs need it to look into it further on the client side could you please post your game log? Instructions are as follows:

Posting Log Files
If it is a more technical error, such as a menu loading improperly, we would appreciate your game log. This is automatically written and stored locally, and tells the QA Team exactly what was being processed at the time of the encountered bug.

This file is saved in your default DOF directory under the name of Log1.txt.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dawn of Fantasy"
If you are not running the game on Steam, screenshot will be in this folder instead: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy"

In some case you might want to attach all of your available Log files, they are located in the same folder named Log1.txt, Log2.txt, Log3.txt, Log4.txt and Log5.txt,

To attach your log file - while you are replying or making a new post you will see a field titled "Attach Files" in the Additional Options box below the text box. Click the "Manage Attachments" button below, and you will now be able to upload a variety of files. Select "Choose File" and select the file you wish to attach, before selecting the "Upload" button to finish the task.

If you don't see "Attach Files" or "Manage Attachments" you might be doing a quick reply, in which case you will need to click on "Go Advanced"

Once again, I am sorry to hear about your issue and thank you for your patience. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know here or in game. Thank you.

ReCoder
01-28-2014, 09:07 PM
Wow, this sucks Laura! And to you of all people, you're one of the most generous in-game spirits! Once I get my (new) town running I'll do what I can to help!

Langor
01-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Wow, this sucks Laura! And to you of all people, you're one of the most generous in-game spirits!

That's what I was thinking myself ReCoder. I would offer you gold to buy crowns but I know your economy is as good as mine if not better now. ;) We will get you taken care of though. Just have patience please.

Laura
01-29-2014, 06:42 AM
Here my Log1 file like you said Langor.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-29-2014, 10:41 AM
Thanks for your report, and I`m sorry that this bug has effected you. We are working on a solution for the next patch. If this shall happen again please be sure to ask the in-game mods for a compensation. Meanwhile since I got to this first please check your forum private messages for your compensation.