PDA

View Full Version : Lost a large number of crowns

bddiablo
01-28-2014, 07:29 PM
Ok so i was doing the quest where i have to siege the elf city on the border land of the humans, (Uttal Atros). I had 267 crowns before the siege, and after the siege was finished and my army had won, i only had 31 crowns. I'm not sure what happened or how this bug works but i was saving up my crowns and im really upset, it took me forever to find out how to attach the logs, but im terrible with computers so hopefully i got the right one.

ReCoder
01-28-2014, 07:45 PM
This is a known bug, contact one of the admins or mods for reimbursement

bddiablo
01-28-2014, 09:43 PM
Ok, no mods are on ingame, and im currently waiting for one to read this thread, or for one to log into the game that i can contact.

Langor
01-28-2014, 10:01 PM
Hello bddiablo,

Please whisper by typing /w Gwydion or /w TheodoreGR in game who are online at the time of this post for reimbursement. I am sorry you have experienced this bug and appreciate your patience in this matter. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know here or in game. Thank you.

bddiablo
01-28-2014, 10:50 PM
Thank you, i did msg them but unfortunately one wasn't on, and the other didn't answer, i guess ill wait till tomorrow, thanks for the replies.

Langor
01-28-2014, 11:05 PM
Sorry for the incorrect information. The MOD had forgot to log out. Don't worry though he paid the price for it with 14 pay outs. /evil grin :cool:

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. A DEV should reply to you in the near future.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-29-2014, 10:41 AM
Thanks for your report, and I`m sorry that this bug has effected you. We are working on a solution for the next patch. If this shall happen again please be sure to ask the in-game mods for a compensation. Meanwhile since I got to this first please check your forum private messages for your compensation.