PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough

ItalianStud
01-28-2014, 04:02 PM
I just got out of a PvE and I checked my town....Lost 15k resources. For no reason. I had max storage and almost all of it was lost. This is why I deleted my Human town. Devs. Fix this. This has happened 4 other times. It renders the game unplayable. I have 30 workers and on food alone and I get barely as it is. Same with wood and stone. Fix this.

Langor
01-28-2014, 04:24 PM
ItalianStud,

I am sorry that you have been experiencing this bug. It has been reported a few times and is being investigated. Please talk to an in game MOD to get reimbursed your resources.

Also please note that food resources diminish as you harvest. So the more workers you have set on a single harvest spot the faster it diminishes and will run out. You will stop harvesting until it has time to regenerate.

If there is anything I can do for you here or in game please let me know. Thank you.

ReCoder
01-28-2014, 04:29 PM
If you lost a lot of food this could also be because of pigs, if you have a lot of food and full-grown pigs they have a nasty tendency to steal your food, so watch out for that!

Langor
01-28-2014, 04:34 PM
If you lost a lot of food this could also be because of pigs, if you have a lot of food and full-grown pigs they have a nasty tendency to steal your food, so watch out for that!

Ahh, good point. Sorry humans are not my primary race so it didn't even cross my mind. :)

Konstantin Fomenko
01-28-2014, 08:35 PM
ItalianStud - can you please confirm if his happened AFTER the latest patch 23? As we did patch this today, it should not happen anymore...