PDA

View Full Version : warg pen

Foxmalice
01-27-2014, 11:49 PM
I built a warg pen then when it was finished I clicked on build wargs and the whole building went poof,not sure if this is a common bug or not but don't want to build another as it takes forever to build and a lot of food and im just starting out

Langor
01-28-2014, 12:23 AM
Foxmalice,

I am sorry to hear the trouble this bug has caused you. I looked for you in game to reimburse you your resources and gold but it showed you not online. Please feel free to contact an in game MOD and let him know what happened. It is always hard to deal with losing time and resources no matter what the circumstances are and especially if you are a new player.

If you could please attach your game log by following these steps:

Posting Log Files
If it is a more technical error, such as a menu loading improperly, we would appreciate your game log. This is automatically written and stored locally, and tells the QA Team exactly what was being processed at the time of the encountered bug.

This file is saved in your default DOF directory under the name of Log1.txt.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dawn of Fantasy"
If you are not running the game on Steam, screenshot will be in this folder instead: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy"

In some case you might want to attach all of your available Log files, they are located in the same folder named Log1.txt, Log2.txt, Log3.txt, Log4.txt and Log5.txt,

To attach your log file - while you are replying or making a new post you will see a field titled "Attach Files" in the Additional Options box below the text box. Click the "Manage Attachments" button below, and you will now be able to upload a variety of files. Select "Choose File" and select the file you wish to attach, before selecting the "Upload" button to finish the task.

If you don't see "Attach Files" or "Manage Attachments" you might be doing a quick reply, in which case you will need to click on "Go Advanced"

I would like to thank you for reporting this bug and for your patience with the game. If there is anything I can do for you please feel free to contact me in game or on the forums. Thank you.

Foxmalice
01-28-2014, 01:03 AM
hmm odd that it would show me offline I haven't logged out but ive tabbed out I don't need reimbursed no fun in that heh just wasn't sure if it was a bug or not so don't want to make another even tho my orcs do like to eat Wargs ill see if I can attach the log file 1 I looked through it and was long as hell Edit hmmm jus noticed that now my warg pen it there hope it was the devs that fixed it and not just me being a blind noob

Langor
01-28-2014, 08:05 AM
Awesome! Glad your problem was resolved. Also, thank you for posting anything that you may think is a bug. It helps to get issues resolved not only for you but other players who do not speak up. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know here or in game. Have fun!

Konstantin Fomenko
01-28-2014, 09:10 AM
This is a first report we have of this bug. I`m pretty sure you can build another warg pen, and this bug will not effect you again.