PDA

View Full Version : Dwarf Miners / Unicorn Camp Bugs?

rawrcay
01-27-2014, 08:09 PM
Do Dwarf Miners not work in camps?
I put 1 group in a camp and can't assign them to mine anything through the manage economy window (elf race). I tried restarting game, remaking camp in a different zone, tried setting the unit before removing them out of my town, tried to also put the treant in the camp as well, asked my friend to do the same (orc race) and he also could not get it to work. Description in the store says they work in camps. Can't get to work.

Also about elf camps + unicorns:
I put a group of my unicorns in my camp and was not getting any gold trickle...is this supposed to happen? I do have the upgrade. I get gold trickle from them in my home city.

I was able to get wood trickle from my forest spirits though in the camp. I also was able to assign a warden that I brought to the camp.

ALSO I ran across a Forest Spirit bug today. I created about 5 of them (after I moved my current 5 to my army camp) and then it used all the food/gold for it (2000 food) and I did not receive any forest spirits in my city. I relogged, set a rally point. Tried again and I got the spirit, but it is not showing up in my unit list. Losing 2000 food was annoying, but obviously not a big deal. But, I keep running across bugs with my Forest spirits. My friend who also plays Elves told me her forest spirits were grouped with her treant* in the units list at the top of the screen. Mine originally were listed with my Male Wardens prior to them completely disappearing from my unit list.

Langor
01-27-2014, 08:25 PM
Thanks for posting this. A Dev should respond to this within 24 hours if you don't see a mod response to your steam post first.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Hello I think we had the same post on the Steam forums... Unfortunately your camps can only use your base units - like Wardens.
As for forest spirits - please check my reply on the Steam forums as well.