PDA

View Full Version : Siege bug?

CalamityGear
01-27-2014, 04:22 PM
So me and a friend were doing Co-op siegeing this NPC town and we were victorious. I had 65 crowns before said siege and after the victory i had 97 which made me really happy but after i left the map and went back to my home city it said i had 65 crowns again. So i asked some fellow players in the world chat and they suggested i relog which i did, But to no avail i still had 65 crowns :( but my friend got around 20 crowns and i didn't get any so we decided to siege another city in which we both started lagging real hard for no reason which made the siege impossible to carry out :(.

Langor
01-27-2014, 04:32 PM
CalamityGear,

Thank you for reporting this. Sometimes the Co-Op sieges and certain PvP matches will start to lag or stutter. The Devs are working very hard to resolve this problem. Please feel free to let an in-game moderators know what happened for compensation for the lost crowns.

If this issue continues to arise please report back here and post your game logs so a Dev can investigate. To post your log please see the following link.

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4337

CalamityGear
01-27-2014, 04:39 PM
I don't know if it's either the 1st or 2nd log file but i put 3 just to be safe

RenScotson
01-30-2014, 01:39 AM
I'm having a similar issue. I was sitting at 32 crowns, and then after a co-op siege I dropped down to 22.