PDA

View Full Version : Lost 8 level 19-20 cavalry units on siege load screen.

Nekrage
01-27-2014, 04:31 AM
Went to siege Denwall, loaded up, all 8 of my level 19-20 cavalry units were gone, along with a few level 10-11 marauders.

Took a long time to get those damn cavalry :(

Wont be touching Denwall for some time.

Langor
01-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Nekrage,

Sorry to hear that. Did you contact a MOD online and explain the situation? They can usually compensate you for your loses. Hopefully a DEV can look into this and see what the issue is with disappearing units.

PS: Post your suggestion that is in the Steam forums in the suggestion forums here please. I would like to discuss it. :D

Wilffio
01-27-2014, 08:31 AM
Nekrage please attach your log 1 .. so the devs can see what the problem is .. and yes just get online and we will make sure you get your calvs back.

/Wolf

Nekrage
01-27-2014, 03:09 PM
Nekrage please attach your log 1 .. so the devs can see what the problem is .. and yes just get online and we will make sure you get your calvs back.

/Wolf

How do I find this log?

Langor
01-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Nekrage,

Please read the following post to see how to attach your log. Thank you.

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4337

Nekrage
01-27-2014, 03:16 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j7rg0k9s2ki4esa/7nLXWIN5wT

Put all 5 logs in there, hope this helps.

Here is the entire story.

Enter Denwall siege, unit amount is 60/57 (what?) and I am missing a ton of my cavalry, and some marauders...maybe even a couple of other units, couldnt tell.

After 20 minutes I decide that I didnt bring enough stone and that this would take me hours.

I decide to quit out of Denwall...upon doing so I see that all my cavalry are gone, I have about 3 or 4 of the 8 marauders I had.

The only other thing that could have vanished would have been a couple of ogres, had a lot...but dont remember the exact number.

Hope this helps.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-27-2014, 04:48 PM
Thank you for the logs - this helps a great deal. And really sorry to hear about the missing units. Chances are you won`t get effected by this bug again (since it`s more or less rare). And please check the Private Messages on this forum for a compensation