PDA

View Full Version : Unable to PvP due to problem please read

bigmanjoejoe88
01-26-2014, 11:30 AM
Hi, I would like to do pvp but the resolution seems to be too big and the pvp button is covered up by the alliance shield.

I know you can set the resolution on the steam version, but I have the digital copy.

Is their any hotkeys to remove the side panel with the Market, Mini Map etc.. as I am unable to click on pvp when I have a army available for pvp.:(

Konstantin Fomenko
01-26-2014, 03:52 PM
You would actually need to increase your resolution. Either by using Steam Config client, or in-game Visual Options. Unfortunately this is the only way.

Langor
01-26-2014, 04:31 PM
I know you can set the resolution on the steam version, but I have the digital copy.

You would actually need to increase your resolution. Either by using Steam Config client, or in-game Visual Options. Unfortunately this is the only way.

bigmanjoejoe88, It sounds like what you are trying to do is increase the resolution to make the UI smaller and do not know how to accomplish this in the digital copy.

Konstantin, The in-game Visual Options does not allow you to change the resolution unless the Digital copy is different than the Steam version.

I do not currently have the Digital Copy of Dawn Of Fantasy so I do not know if you can change the resolution from the updater or not. But if you cannot try the following:

Find where your copy of Dawn of Fantasy is installed. (Most likely C:\Program Files (x86)\Dawn of Fantasy). Open up the folder and find the exe called 'dof_options'. Double click it to change the resolution.

I don't know if I am way off here but am just trying to help. This won't work of course if the Digital Copy doesn't have the same game files, or is pointless if you can change the resolution from the updater. Good luck my friend.

Konstantin Fomenko
01-27-2014, 01:01 PM
Oh yeah we did remove it...:) How could I forget:(
dof_options.exe it is.

bigmanjoejoe88
01-27-2014, 05:12 PM
Alright thanks, I'll try this ASAP. It's not really a big deal right now as I'm being offered plenty of pvp opportunities, but I have a bigger issue I found:

Last night I engaged into co-op pvp, but I couldn't win the match despite having killed EVERYTHING. My co-op friend said he finished but not me, I lost 10 minotaur's and a wizard having to leave the match, it caused my army to disappear, not really bothered about refunding this army.. just had to tell you this error that happened, their seems to be a few cases of people looseing their army.:confused: